Finished the second set of legs for the workbench and installed the bearer boards on top. Also planed the main slab flat and square, and cut to final length. Next up is flattening the aprons and cutting the housing dadoes into them.
This year's garlic harvest. Of course I can't find where I wrote down last October what varieties they are. I'm pretty sure the bigger ones on the right are Spanish Rioja. The others might be Metechi or Chesnok Red. After they finish curing and I can rub the dirt and outer skins off then it might be easier to tell.
It's been a while since I made any progress on the workbench so I took some time this weekend to finish the legs. They don't look like much but a lot of work went into making them all the same size and length.