Finally finished the code for my web thermostat
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Great work Kyle: thanks for sharing!
Can this software work if I have a simple dallas 1-wire and a relay?
Which kind of relay you suggest for this kind of work?
Does a wireless relay exist?Feb 19, 2013
- It uses a dallas 1wire thermometer and is setting gpio 18 high and low the code is set up that it also needs a i2c 4line display but that can always be commented outFeb 19, 2013
- Thank you for your kind help...
What kind of relay did you use?
Is it wireless?Feb 19, 2013
- the relay is just a normal 5 lead on a pcb with a wiring block transistor and headers, just dont have it wired to the thermostat yet.Feb 19, 2013
- I have searched for a similar one you think this will be fine: http://www.miniinthebox.com/it/elettronica-fai-da-te-arduino-5v-modulo-rele_p340896.htmlFeb 19, 2013
- that should workFeb 19, 2013