- MacTech MagazinePodcast Producer and Host, present
My name is Josh Long (also known as "the JoshMeister"). I'm a computer security geek and a
Latter-day Saint. I podcast and write about Apple, tech, information security, and religion. In recent years I've also been known for writing and podcasting about the TV show LOST.
I currently work full-time as a computer Network Specialist for a large organization, supporting numerous sites throughout the largest geographic county in the contiguous United States. Additionally, I'm the Podcast Producer and Host for MacTech Magazine, and I'm also known for my computer security blog, "the JoshMeister on Security."
I have three degrees including a master's degree in Information Technology concentrating in Internet Security and a bachelor's degree in IT concentrating in Network Administration (summa cum laude), and I've taken doctorate-level coursework in Business Administration and Computer and Information Security. I'm a CompTIA Security+ and Network+ certified professional.
- Northcentral UniversityBusiness Administration, Computer and Information Security (completed some Ph.D. coursework)
- American InterContinental University OnlineInformation Technology, Internet Security (MIT)
- American InterContinental University OnlineInformation Technology, Network Administration (BIT)
- Chaffey CollegeComputer Information Systems (AS)
Today (March 31, 2015) is the LAST DAY you can convert it, or you'll forever lose access to #iTunes purchases and #iOS app updates!
(To be clear, if your #AppleID username contains a full @aol․com address you don't need to convert it; this only affects Apple IDs that contain just an AOL Screen Name without @aol․com at the end.)
Did you catch the important computer security stories of the past year? Make sure you're as secure as possible…
(my latest article published at 's The #Mac #Security Blog)
#Apple #vulnerabilities #infosec #CloudSecurity #iCloud #Hearbleed #Shellshock