Come and code with us on Android Saturday/0 where
we'll learn a thing or two about Android development.
Android Saturdays will be a series of hands-on coding events with the aim
of enabling participants learn Android development by getting their hands
dirty and building something clean!
The first in this series (indicated by /0) will be around the following:
- Understanding the structure of an Android application.
- Building user interfaces in Android (activities/screens).
- Passing data between activities/screens in Android.
You will need:
- A little knowledge of Java.
- A laptop.
- Android development environment.
In order not to spend a lot of time setting up the Android development
environment on that day, intending participants should please setup their
development environment before coming for the event. You can follow the
instructions here http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
to get the
Android ADT bundle.