- World BankEconomist, 2010 - present
- Overseas Development InstituteEconomist, 2008 - 2010
- Ministry of Finance and Development Planning, LesothoEconomist, 2008 - 2010
- University of Bath, UKTutor, 2005 - 2008
- University of BathPh.D. Development Economics, 2005 - 2008
- CORIPE, Torino, ItaliaMasters Economics, 2004 - 2005
- University of Paris I: Panthéon-SorbonneDEA Economie du développement, 2003 - 2004
- University of Dundee, UKMA Hons Economics with French, 1998 - 2003
- Université Pierre Mendès-France, Grenoble II, FranceLicence Economie, 2001 - 2002
Net Loss: How We Continually Forget What the Oceans Really Used to Be Li...
The phenomenon of shifting baselines means that each generation fails to realize how much worse the oceans are getting
Rising Seas Swallow 8 Cities in These Climate Change GIFs
Climate change and global warming may cause sea levels to rise and flood coastal cities across the world. Over the past century, the Global
What are the opportunities and challenges that arise from climate policy...
Photo: Curt Carnemark / World Bank. Marsh, Botswana. Related Videos: Business Innovation to Fight Climate Change and Poverty Policy Note: Bu
300 Million Without Electricity In India After Restoration Of Power Grid
NEW DELHI—According to estimates, roughly one-third of a billion Indian citizens were left without power Wednesday after workers successfull
Saudi female athletes at Olympics accompanied by male relatives in extra...
RIYADH. Having reluctantly allowed women to compete at the 2012 London Olympics, Saudi Arabia is blaming women themselves for a shortage of
Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye - Cover)
iTunes Download: http://bit.ly/xe65hD WOTE and Beard Guy shirts and undies!!! - click here: http://bit.ly/xZolh7 WOTE SUMMER TOUR! TICKET LI
Trouble in paradise: Maldives and Islamic extremism
By Amal Jayasinghe (AFP) – 10 hours ago. MALE — At the Maldives' National Museum, smashed Buddhist statues are testament to the rise of