Congrats to http://www.fastcodesign.com/1670701/50-designers-shaping-the-future-part-2#2, Android User Experience Director, for being recognized by as one of the 50 Designers Shaping the Future:
309 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 82 previous comments
- Two suggestion is to change the notification bar to transparent like glass. Like the HTC One X, so it's not always a long black bar above the app you're using. Also change the color of the time and battery icon back to regular colors. White and Green, there's way too much blue on android.
Needs moar colors.Sep 24, 2012
- Inspired by all this ideas I created a Google-Docs Presentation with aditional ideas. what do you think about itand others?
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/174AYMNMNmA8UoWs_tC7N_BtW67kZ1MPDaYZBdF1wBUg/editSep 25, 2012
- Last status where this will be remotely appropriate:
The new LG back is fake, or Google trolling us, right? Or did Google and LG just say "forget good design, we are going to make our phone look like the fake jewellery bought by 13 year old girls."
Really hope this rumour isn't accurate, or multiple nexus phones launch by the end of the year, because my nexus s broke, and I really don't want to keep using this backup nexus 1 for another year (it's running gingerbread, which quite frankly.... well, you were the one that changed everything about it, so I don't think I need to tell you.)
Maybe a standard black back as an option....Oct 9, 2012
- why still on Gingerbread on a nexus?Oct 9, 2012
- Well the Nexus one never officially got ICS, and I've been too busy to try to install one of the custom ones. I am currently running Cyanogenmod on it though; which makes it a tiny bit better.Oct 9, 2012
- Nov 4, 2012