Nexus hardware is just half the story. The magic that only Google can bring is what makes Nexus complete!
What do you want to know?
What do you want to know?
506 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 458 previous comments
- Ever since upgrading my Galaxy Nexus to Android 4.2.1, the Bluetooth connection seems buggy. It was slightly worse on Android 4.2 before 4.2.1. When I turned off Bluetooth headset, the Bluetooth icon still shows it's connected. When I make a call, the sound only goes to the Bluetooth 8 seconds later, and I can't even select Bluetooth device on screen to transfer the sound to because the icon of Bluetooth isn't there. No such problem on 4.1 original Jelly Bean. And on 4.2.1, it's not as smooth as 4.1 in the UI. Please fix it. Thanks Matias.Dec 19, 2012
- I agree that this is confusing for the BFU user. But I think the main problem was really small internal memory and hack when part of app was on the SD card and part in the memory. If internal memory well be at least 8GB it will be enough for most user. And only advanced user should use SD card for MP3, videos, or large collection of picture. But all apps and all apps data will be in internal memory only. SD card is also very useful for fast and safe backup. But now, biggest problem for me is the MTP, the only one way how to access to user accessible memory. I have still some problem with it on Windows, like Windows display old state of files. I just added or deleted some file and Windows still display old state. Transfer large amount of files fail sometimes. On Mac is necessary special software. It is not possible mount it as normal system disk and access it by all program. This is very disappointing :-(Feb 28, 2013
- Jere w+1bull micro sds have been around since before the razor flip phones there nothing confusing , mysterious are hard about them most programs default to it when available so the user didn't even need to select it so there was nothing to be confused about its just an attempt to lock down an ecosystem which is not a bad thing for google but trying to lock users into its cloud services and media but........ that only leaves me one thing to say "THANK GOD FOR SAMSUNG I GOT A NOTE 2 @t FULL PRICE OVER A NEXUS" cause they give me the choice and it is beautiful
and if you break your phone all for media is gone pictures video ect gone when they could have just had been stored on a removable sd card on which can be removed from phone and put in a new one i don't wanna hear your cloud crap yes it can be nice to have a cloud backup but everyone doesn't have a carrier like T-mobile that give you about 1TB of high speed data and unlimited slower data so for them sh!t adds up quick when you upload and have to re-download or stream your media back to your deviceMar 16, 2013
- it pains me that i can no longer copy - paste from the knight game to add alliances. this started happening when i switched from HTC Sensation to Nexus 4 & 7. It has something to do with 4.2.2. :-(Apr 23, 2013
- Will that next nexus 5 be available on verizon?Sep 4, 2013
- If the "Nexus 7" a memory card slot would have had, I would have bought the part. Without SD card, the device is out of the question for me. Too bad, is at the present time no more!Dec 3, 2013
Add a comment...