Profile

Cover photo
Errol Bonasera
Works at Home
Lives in Dystopia
66,354 views
AboutPostsVideos+1's

Stream

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 


On Sun, Jun 19, 2016, 23:58 nodeendo wrote:
Happy fathers day btw, hope things are going well.


On Sun, Jun 19, 2016, 5:57 PM nodeendo wrote:
Well the other supermarkets would probably be suggested to register their store by the customers themselves asking the manager if they can since one of the other local markets have registered their store with the website. You see, the customers will see the request quantity for pre-existed requested items that will give them confidence, the local store would then i guess be able to click an delivery/in stock notification and customers who have registered their e-mail would get a notification in their inbox. The items requested for the locally 'watched' for each user will see a prioritized 'hot' requested items list.


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 6:43 PM 3lfist wrote:
It's all about human psychology. You have to know how people think of you want a successful app idea. Research this. I didn't make it up but I came across it in my learnings


On Sun, Jun 19, 2016, 00:42 3lfist wrote:
In this day and age with multiple online stores and multiple physical stores this problem your trying to address really only affects a small group of people which you happen to fall in. This hero do not have many options because they are fixed to a small geographic area so they need products delivered in one store location. And a super market would only begin carrying a new product if they have a sufficient number of requests for a specific product but that shit is already done in customer research like taste tests which are conducted by food manufacturers or super market chains. Think about this. Don't you think they already have this in check? I think your issue is that you are very unique and not a good representative of how most people think. That is your weaknesses that you should address. So important when it comes to product design and app design


On Sun, Jun 19, 2016, 00:35 3lfist wrote:
You have to have some way to report to the super market upper management that users want a specific product. Well actually you don't. You can create support market objects and product objects and if a user object wants a specific product object then you connect it to their store object. But how to convince users that them using this app will even work? How to convince them that the super market's will even listen? There needs to be some garauntee or else why would users take the time risk to download and use the app.


On Sun, Jun 19, 2016, 00:16 nodeendo wrote:
he's also not 'some' DJ or 'ordinary' one... it's hard to find music that has that hardcore nostalgic rave sound from the 90's and beautifully mixed.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 6:11 PM, nodeendo wrote:
listen i have computer issues still, that I'm working out, I was trying to be nice by sharing those archives, I just thought you'd enjoy listening to them... je$us dude...

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 6:10 PM, nodeendo wrote:
Some things just have to be created first to show that it's already available... usually that works better tha

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 6:06 PM, nodeendo wrote:
It's mostly focused on requesting item's that are not carried in the supermarket yet, it has nothing to do where knowing their current inventory. If they like it, they like it if they don't they dont...

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:59 PM, 3lfist wrote:
Also consider the fact you're talking about some DJ mix throughout this conversation. I'm not convinced you are that serious about this idea anyways


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 23:57 3lfist wrote:
First you need the right people interested in your idea. The fact of the matter is that if the super market's and distributors are not interested in your idea then you won't have an app. Before considering doing any development you have to first see if they are interested. Then if they are interested they will give you access to their databases. That is the logical path you'd have to take. So if I were you I'd create a brief power point presentation if your idea and set up some meetings with the relevant parties. Still interested?


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 23:52 nodeendo wrote:
You have a bad habit of purely investing too much time into a perfect fully matured product like you expect it to never have any updates.... we can always change the front-end/client later on, by that time we'd or i would have people do the work for me...

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:49 PM, nodeendo wrote:
Another thing, I planned on just creating a service where stores would just pay a fee to register if they like the idea, they'd just sign up.

Listen man my connection is really f'd, and slow right now, either my browser has a memory leak or it's the gmail webapp.

Here are the DJ Doboy archives, I think you'll like his quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iX-zw2oEI4&list=PLiQOwKACwCSYA3AlcNiAEGQz6h3l-Y3x7

This developer has received permission to archive them for others to listen to.
https://dragonminded.com/music/djdoboy/


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:38 PM, nodeendo wrote:
Why would it have to be a native Android and/or IOS app, why not an angular web app?
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:32 PM, 3lfist wrote:
No, I didn't.

OK so for your app to be fully functional you have to make a deal with the super market's upper management and the distributors. Since you say this problem occurs in all super markets then you will have to strike deals with multiple companies. On top of that you will have to make it a native Android and/or iOS app. So knowing all of that I've one question. Still interested?


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 23:27 nodeendo wrote:
did you listen to the archived di.fm podcast sessions of DJ Doboy Trancequility yet?

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:25 PM, nodeendo wrote:
I did in the first e-mail response about this and within a few of the others... I think we both should take a break and continue discussing this tomorrow. I have to set up my development environment and security features still, I only did a clean install yesterday... My internet connection is slow today, probably because it's Saturday and my browser has been freezing up.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:12 PM, 3lfist wrote:
So explain in clear detail, step by step, how a user will use this app. I need a better understanding of this. Thanks


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 22:59 nodeendo wrote:
like they want to waste gas, can unconsciously affect the ecosystem some more by traveling to another store by car...?

why not fix this issue if the store hasn't over the 2 years I've been living here... the project sounds simple too
if anything it's also a request form that people would have to go to the courtesy desk to sign by hand, some of those people like myself feel uncomfortable/shy with anxiety and decide not to or they just want to go home at that point, also having to already be at or travel to the store to make a request, when they can do it from their phone anywhere.

if they haven't fixed it by now that must mean that the issue isn't a conscious practice to avoid.. meaning other stores may have this issue too...

First off, this isn't suppose to be a billion dollar app idea...

Secondly did you ever consider you're 'critical thinking' a bit 'extremist' or to the point of 'overly thinking', do you know what the word 'intuition' means?

When you keep suggesting not to follow through with an idea that sounds semi-beneficial that will still have a useful purpose for it's existence (a digital version of a request form) even if it's a rather 'simple one/idea' it makes me think you have no intuition or have impotence like a sexual disfunction because of being 'prude social-conditioning', you're kinda figuratively acting like a parent who doesn't want their teenager to date another one of their classmates... hehehe

When I write a piece of code, I'm at a rave in my head, it's a very passionate, intimate and elegant matter, it has to be sexy... Like how an artist feels blissful/ecstacy when painting a mural as there vision manifests and becomes more clear in reality.

Do you consider yourself a good lover? lol

I know you have kids now but whatever happened to your creative sense of humor man and your love for music & art? this is why I don't think I'm actually talking to you sometimes... either you have completely changed in the past 3 months, or it's not you whom I'm talking to.



On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 4:05 PM, 3lfist wrote:
No. I'm being a critical thinker right now. Honestly I don't think a large enough group of people find this to be a big enough problem to download an app for it. Also if someone sees there product they want at a better price in another super market then they will just go there


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 21:55 nodeendo wrote:
c'mon man I thought you were a hacker...

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 3:47 PM, nodeendo wrote:
I wasn't the only one buying the products that became sold out, simple as that, duh... Chances are if a supermarket nearest supermarket has this issue it must be prevalent otherwise they're just retarded.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 2:42 PM, 3lfist wrote:
Remember that you are just the viewing this problem from your perspective. To really know if you have something viable you would have to conduct some type of research with customers and the upper management of the supermarkets to determine if it's even a problem for these people


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 20:41 3lfist wrote:
Well then there is the question of "is this a big enough problem that any one would really even care about?"


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 20:40 nodeendo wrote:
And I'm not talking about just this 'one' supermarket, this is kinda like a 'hub' idea for any market/store.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 2:34 PM, nodeendo wrote:
Dude... I walk to the store... to buy food to survive... The only other supermarkets nearby are like 4-5 miles away from where I live and I don't have a car.... Polly and I have been discussing this issue since we moved here 2 years ago, and I knew the first week what the problem was when I began to see item's I liked disappearing, then over 2 years of bringing up this issue to the store managers nothing has changed... this is where I began to notice where the problem existed beyond the surface from observing the surface, it's the way a hacker can figure out how some things work below the surface of things. Why should I wait any longer and be a pussy to not try to resolve this issue by creating an app that I think can really be the solution?

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 2:25 PM, 3lfist wrote:
Well you talked to the wrong person at the super market. You should find the right person, state the problem, bring them your evidence, ask them if they are aware of this and if they think it's a problem. If they don't think it's a problem then try to convince them it's a problem. If you can't convince them it's a problem then move on to the next super market of there is even one.


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 20:21 nodeendo wrote:
No, I haven't but Polly and I have suggested to them that they should sell the items for the price that most other stores are selling them for, they say they have no control over it it's part of their 'current' system.. but when they had marked down or sold the item for the generally acceptable non-competitive price, their sales did increase in that one or two items I noticed for about a week which became sold out then a week later they replaced it with a 'new/overpriced/expermental' one... you see.... the vicious cycle of non-sales and unhappy temporarily optimistic customers become sad... lol. This happens all the time and it's been for a long time... there's an issue...

Basically the app would take place of the anxiety/time/stress of going to the courtesy/return section of the store...

(most likely the solution to this problem) will be a bookmarking/voting app that updates and prioritizes the most requested or 'hot' item's that people would like to purchase a their local supermaket/store or even have 're-stocked' and make a 'digital request' ahead of time, 'precognitive' so the store will feel confident in what's 'hot', customers will continue to be able to purchase their favorite items that won't be replaced with a new/experimental one with 'uncertainty' or the 'trials and tribulations' all over again of non-sales, the flow of sales stays consistent and the business owners/workers get paid and are happy... maybe, then these supermarkets will realize... where there is a problem with their system, 'replacing sold out items' with 'new/expermental items' for no reason... they don't realize it's because of the 'overpricing/competition', we're talkin about months.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 2:14 PM, 3lfist wrote:
OK. Well have you done any online research into this problem? Have you considered talking to support market managers to determine if they are aware of this problem?


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 19:56 nodeendo wrote:
NO! They obviously don't... I'm talkin about months of non-sales

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 1:50 PM, 3lfist wrote:
Do you think the people that price these products are aware of the prices that these very products sell at in other stores nearby?


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 19:43 nodeendo wrote:
Do you understand that the product began selling when the supermarket marks it down at the price that is 'average' or what most grocery stores would sell it for?

Why replace the item with a 'new product' that will have to go through the trials and tribulations when they could just continue selling the item that was selling and became sold out when it's within the price range that's normally average with other stores?

What people eat and the # of people who buy certain products affects the ecosystem too... especially health conscious foods that are non-dairy, or have no animal products (co2 emissions), fair-trade, non-gmo, no artificial ingredients that make it more difficult for those to manage their mental illness in those who are susceptible, mental illness->crime.... these products are normally priced higher than what most non-health conscious foods would be sold for already.... overpricing and not restocking these items when they begin to sell at the 'average price' affects this too.




On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 1:26 PM, 3lfist wrote:
Right but the supermarket does not want to sell that product at what you think the right price is. They want to sell that product at the price they originally priced it at. And when it doesn't sell at that price they mark it down, still it and then replace it with a new test product to see how that one will sell. You understand?


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 19:23 nodeendo wrote:
There's an issue with it... they need to know what will sell ahead of time... that's the solution... because there's an issue the item does sell when it's marked 'down' or what is actually the 'average' price other stores would sell it for... they don't realize that it's not selling for 'months' because of that reason.. once the item 'sells' and they become 'out of stock' they 'replace' the item with a 'new product' (BIG MISTAKE) because people 'really loved the product' but when it's at the 'right price'.... it's a big mistake because... the vicious cycle of over pricing the item or introducing a 'new product' sales go down, customers who wanted the item or loved it for that very short time won't see it ever again at that store or for a very long time.... It's a real world issue that's existential right now..... that needs a solution we're postulating...

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 1:12 PM, 3lfist wrote:
OK. So here I play devil's advocate. Super markets already have a system to determine what products to carry and which ones to stop selling. They have analysts or algorithms scan sales in a particular month to determine this. You know about this?


On Sat, Jun 18, 2016, 19:08 nodeendo wrote:
Okay, so I began to notice that when I go grocery shopping at my local Store and look at the products I would like to purchase once in awhile which are like the Frozen Vegan meals, they tend to overprice the items more than what a lot of other supermarkets would sell them for besides the specialty health focused stores... because of this No one seems to purchase the item/product for sometimes months, I'll see no one buying the product.... then when they go on 'Sale' and are marked down with a price that most supermarkets sell the item/product for people then begin to buy at the usual rate that'd you see other products getting out of stock... once the shelf is empty and after about a week later I myself and I'm sure other customers who liked or were buying the product at the 'Sale' price or what would also be considered the 'Average' price to most sellers/costomers of that product, once I or what I'd assume others who'd go back and check... they find out a different product was substituted in it's place... for example Amy's Strawberry Pop Tarts is then replaced with a new Waffle product.... the vicious Cycle of 'Non-Sales' hell start's all over. But this idea doesn't have to do specifically or those items exclusively, this will idea I'm about to explain is going to fix this same issue for any item/product that's generally over priced which does not sell exclusively because of that.

The idea is to create a mobile bookmarking app similar to how pinterest
can store a web page into a database so customers of a specific local supermarket or store can have the ability to make digital requests from the stores accepted list manufacturers/distributors for item's they'd like to purchase at the supermarket and people would thumb up or down on existing ones, it'd sort/prioritize it based on vote quantity... then the Supermarket will know what item's are Hot ahead of time 'precognitive' and will know what will 'sell', making the 'supermarket' happy and their 'customers' happy, increasing sales and making it flow better.... Before f'ing up the price or just buying what they see other stores buying. They will know what 'local' customers really want.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM, nodeendo wrote:
I found out I didn't back it up so just give me a minute to re-write you a description of it.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 12:43 PM, nodeendo wrote:
one sec it's on my external hd.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 12:34 PM, 3lfist wrote:
Cool. Tell me your idea.
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
Timothy Leary - [Where Gluten-free Veganism Can Help] (interesting guy, but i think he became too radical or out of control for something that requires more responsibility. It's NOT a party or recreational drug. (The visuals/dimensional & spacial depth disproportions, tactile/gravitational/sensations, dissociation and time dialation are really just side effects but they're considered spiritual or make one question their reality and may see what some consider or call an interdimensional/trancendental 'guide or teacher' that may appear very shortly ( it's rare but has been stated in more than one 'trip report', and i can distinguish the authenticity), in my case it made me question if it was an astral traveller who may have been someone alive sleeping or meditating in another part of world or if they were some type of angel or polythieistic goddess... the altered perceptions may be considered spiritual by some because they temporarily go out of sync for a couple of days... 
==========================================
The actual entheogenic ('generating the divine within'), psychedelic ('mind revealing') or in modern jargon 'conscious expanding' functionality has to do with a filter removal and the ability in becoming more aware or analytical/introspective of ones thought processes 'deep thinking' and an increase in empathy & afterglow of sensitivity or vulernability, this is why after people trip (or when hospitalised for mental illness) they tend to not want to eat anything because our culture has a lot of animal derived ingredients and the tripper just wants to eat plant derived ingerdients but they may not be aware/conscious of exactly why they feel that way while recovering, it's probably because they subconsciously realize that any food containing animal products once felt pain and the tripper has a very increased sense of empathy. In my case the evening after experiencing my first flashback i only wanted to eat a can of green/string beans, it actually made me feel more grounded or closer to nature. It is also known that people tend to crave orange juice after tripping because it has been noted that it's common to become depleated of Vitamin C. Don't say Ascorbic 'Acid' or any sentence with the word 'Acid' because they usually don't want to be reminded of their LSD journey at that point, they may fear that it may or will trigger a flashback if they're experienced or not. A flashback is like re-experiencing the symptoms of a trip weeks or months after taking a hallucinogen but they're not as strong and decrease in duration over time, they can come and go but may be able to learn how to avoid them. Someone experiencing a flashback may want to be suggested to sit somewhere quiet where it's dimly lit and not watch TV/Video. Whatever remains permanant is known as HPPD, it has been said that a cluster of symptoms can remain up to 6 months, if it passes that threshold mental illness is questionable.. In my case the only residual symptom is that i have continued to see light trails at night, it's permanent but thankfully not unsettling. (It's when i focus on the rear red break lights of cars and when the amber street light in my eyes peripheral mix my visual cortex renders it as a purple streak like blending the two colors with a color pallet... I also have very minimal synesthesia when listening to techno music i see very vague short lived translucent/particles with a rippling motion that appear as if they were my brains' visual representation of the beat, no color just distortion kinda interestingly not bothersome and is not a frequent occurance), i also have Agoraphobia, however traveling distance depends on who I'm with... and it's been 12 years later.... Flashbacks can happen even after the hallucinogen has excreated from the body, it's theorized that there may be residual deposits in fatty tissue within the body that may have a delayed release. It can happen days later, in my case it was a Month later. After someone has taken a hallucinogen, it may make some permanant altered perceptions that are comparable to the way they one remembered not having. For example in my case I'm able to personally relate or understand artwork better in the "surrealism" genre than I had beforhand, like Salvador Dali or the Jonathan Swift "Gullivers Travel". I am also able to differentiate the difference between the 'sensationalized/exaggerated' artistic expression from what leans more toward the realistic symptoms of a hallucinogenic/trip the way certain elements appear in a work of art, to help make others understand, it's the 'illusory' aspects (symptoms) which are more genuine (functional) than the illustrated scene (idea) in it's entirety (artistic expression). The writers concept of "The Heroes Journey" is pretty much related to the psychological aspects one may experience while recovering, Alice In Wonderland and The Matrix are good examples of that epic "mission" spiritualists generally discuss, because the tripper usually gets a sense of motivation for wanting to leave a positive lasting impact or change in the world to make it better, since they've became more 'conscious' of worldly issues with a global perspective and with a increased sense of 'empathy', (that's why some may think they're 'special' or feel a need to be like or may confuse their identity with that of 'je$us'). I can also tell when someone is lying about previous hallucinogen use or detect false trip reports, about 75% i've read or watched are not authentic. For those who seek treatment are most of the time misdiagnosed with a mental illness because of the exemplified symptoms and they don't consider 'flashbacks' as existential and instead obsolete/depricated because of too many falsified trip reports... So they don't list it in the DSM, they just list HPPD as what they consider as an equivelent but there's a difference, Flashbacks need what they call a 'trigger' (a random event that reminds them of the trip event, {similar to how PTSD flashbacks are 'triggered', but it's the 'symptoms' of the hallucinogen relived, NOT a traumatic 'memory', it's as if the substance was taken again}) and the symptoms are transient, HPPD are a different spectrum/cluster of symptoms which just happen again and again under the same environmental factors it is really an extension. The health 'professionals' either have not had the propper education or it's not their passion in really trying to help, in that case they usually resort to just administering medication which renders the patient or 'client' incoherent and if not cared for by family may possibly become homeless later down the road. I'm able to differentiate the two, both spectrums are similar but there is a fine line between them based on the causal factors one being what they call "an underlying 'genetic' predisposition (what i think they're inferring to as an congenital susceptibility to a brain allergy triggered from the protein A1-Beta Casein {Casomorphins}, those who are, are said to release more dopamine than the average person after consuming dairy products extracted from a certain breed of Cattle because of the Cows' own genetic mutation in their DNA that traces back between 5000 and 10,000 years ago, or {Gluteomorphins} from products that contain Gluten because of the molecular structure are noted as resembling that of the Opioid Receptors in the brain of those who are susceptible to this food sensitivity once the proteins get in the bloodstream), but there are various other causal factors like a paradigm of nutritional deficiencies found in people who have symptoms of conditions like:Histadellia, Histapenia, Pyroluria to name a few and there are people who have food sensitivities to artificial ingredients and preservatives... Some are even have a food sensitivity or brain allergy to 'red meat', and are recommended a 'low protein' diet, (might as well consider a Vegan one).
Treatments for these conditions all require lab work with a specialist in the field of Orthomolecular medicine. (of course if you read this dissertation or said any of this to one who works in the pharmacological mental health field as their 'profession' they'd either shake their head "No" in disgruntlement and their face would flush the color red and possibly detain/corner you in a position of 'False Imprisonment' and suggest an increase dosage of medication to render you incoherent as some form of 'gag' (like a nazi), either because 1) they know that this is true and they fear they'd have their medical license removed if teatment were discontinued or 2) because they weren't educated properly or haven't ingested a hallucinogen themselves and done enough research).
==========================================
From my own personal experience i began to realize there are tools and techniques that are safer today which may have the potential as a key to unlock or make people have access/anylitical/introspective to their subconscious via a combination of: NLP|(self-hypnosis)/Binaural Audio (brainwave entrainment to stimulate meditation & tap into/unlock or have access the various areas that remain dormant. Like the ability to do 'Calendar Counting')/Vegan Diet/Blender3D, Unity3D, Occulus Rift, Kinect HID, a Camera that can capture ones' existing environment, Dreamachine, &  EEG monitoring ('Emotiv Epoc') to calibrate brainwave synchronizing & feedback in realtime)
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
A beautiful piece of art created by my mother :-).
To view her latest creations visit:https://www.instagram.com/madelinebonasera/
“I just finished my Spring Indoor Wreath. Crocheted and knitted flowers, and insects too. Attached to burlap wrap😊”
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
Uncertainty, our thoughts are our own creations until we find out the facts, it's the way most of us by default interpret our existence that we must look past. 

(I'm not really sure if this would be considered a haiku-poem, however I tried to create one with my definition of the word 'Uncertainty'. It was inspired by my own internal and external observation of the way people are not really sure about what other people may think about one another before actually communicating to find out the 'facts'.

During the phase of 'uncertainty' the observers'  'thoughts' or ' idea's ' manifested of another are purely based on external observation from the observers perspective and not from the source stating the facts.

It's a passive way that everyone's consciousness works, everyone is uncertain at times. We inspect, observe, analyse and try to build a mental profile before actually asking, and we wait... sometimes it may feel like forever, & at other times it literally take years... how do i know this? Because not only do I think this way at times, but I've also have heard other people I've spoken with about what they think of one another before actually finding out the facts, or truth, sometimes the observers 'thoughts' turn out accurate sometimes they're not.

At some point the 'observer' has to realize that these thoughts are of their 'own creation' and they have to be prepared to take their own thoughts at the value of a grain of salt, in other words... 'it's something we must <or be willing to> look past').
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
The Vegan Survivalists' 3 Bean Pasta Salad
Servings:1
Calories:900/Serving
Price:$2.26/Serving (estimated, where I shop)
Prep Time:Depends on how long it takes for the pasta to cook, with an additional 10 minutes.

[Ingrdients]:
1 Cup Uncooked Pasta (I used Vegetable Penne variety).
1/2 Cup Organic Kidney Beans
1/2 Cup Organic Pinto Beans
1/2 Cup Organic Black Beans
2 Tbsp. Annie's Goddess Salad Dressing
2 Tbsp. of Tomato Paste (make sure  to check the ingredients)

[Directions]:
1.)Measure 1 Cup of dry Pasta of your choice and prepare it according to the directions on the packaging.
2.)Once the Pasta is finished cooking, dispose any water that remains, but continue to keep the Pasta in the sauce pan.
3.)Measure and pour 3 cans of the following types of Beans into a colander:Kidney, Pinto, & Black, thoroughly rinse them under cool water. 
4.)Measure and pour 1 & 3/4 Cup of the 3 Bean mixture into the sauce pan containing the Pasta.
5.)Measure and drizzle 2 Tbsp. of Annie's Goddess salad dressing over the now Pasta & 3 Bean mixture, stir and mix thoroughly.
6.)This recipe makes one, 900 Calorie serving. However you can divide it into two, 450 Calorie individual servings if you like (2 standard sized cereal bowls full). Pour the Vegan Survivalists' 3 Bean Pasta Salad into a standard sized cereal bowl.
7.)Add 1 Tbsp/dollop of Tomato Paste on top before serving each prepared bowl of The Vegan Survivalists' 3 Bean Pasta Salad.
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
My goal yesterday was to create a high calorie Vegan ice cream recipe that would cost around $2.00 or under to make per serving. I first tried using the amount of ingredients that would be ideal for a single serving and it turned out more like ice cream cake due to the starchy contents of the Coconut flour and shelled Hemp seeds not completely blending together with 1 Banana. 

Figuring I'd make 2 Servings at once I decided to double the recipe today which had packed my mini 3.5 Cup food processor and that solved the problem.

NOTE:[You may want to include non-dairy Chocolate Chips if you like from brands like Tropical Source, or Enjoy Life Foods].

Total Servings:2
Unit Price:$1.94 (Where I shop)
Serving Size:8oz
Calories:678.5 per Serving
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Freeze Time:6 hours.

[Ingredients]:
1 Cup Dessicated Coconut (Bob's Red Mill Unsweetened)
1/4th Cup of Shelled Hemp Seed (Hearts)
2Tbsp Coconut Oil
1Tbsp of Agave Nectar
2 Large overripe Bananas or 2 & 1/4 Cups

[Directions]:
1.)In a 3.5 Cup food processor or larger measure and pour 1 Cup of Dessicated Coconut, and 1/4th Cup Hemp Hearts.
2.)Activate the Puree mode or equivalent for 25 seconds or until the Shredded Coconut & Hemp Hearts have become completely milled.
3.)Drizzle both 2Tbsp of Coconut Oil followed by 1Tbsp of Agave Nectar over  & around the surface of the raw flour, close the lid, then blend for another 10 seconds.
4.)Break the 2 overripe Bananas (2 & 1/4 Cups) into 1 inch pieces, place the pieces evenly in the food processor, close the lid and toggle the chop or equivalent mode followed by pressing the puree mode or equivalent for a final 10 seconds or until the Bananas and raw flour have thoroughly been blended together.
5.)Use a Spoon or bakers Spatula to empty and spread evenly The Vegan Survivalists' Ice Cream batter into a 2 Cup plastic BPA-free food saver container. 
6.)Close and seal the container then place in your freezer for 6 hours.
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
(I created this photo-manipulation digital visionary artwork in 2013. This is suppose to depict the reflection of the observer, to understand how the illustrated character feels completely vulernable to his/her environment as if they were just born or incarnated back into self as new (loss of EGO), that's why I titled it 'empathy'. The green/string beans on the right has to do with what i ate when i felt this way and felt better (grounded to earth). The rice is dedicated to a friend who was hospitalized for having a similar incident/experience but he told me all that he felt comfortable eating was rice (i've postulated that it may have been because of a deficiency in B-Vitamins, rice is also gluten-free which he may have remembered as something easier to digest), the concept in it's entirety (summation) and that both are plantbased and alkaline is why the Scale is Even (@lchemy). The aura is the visual representation of how the character envisions their consciousness on a telepathic level and it's affect on his or her environment, the epicenter of the aura where there's a spiral represents 'change' (time begins in the center of the spiral itself, as time passes it doesn't repeat itself which makes an incremental step outward {change}, however there are a cycle of repeating days, weeks, years, & seasons which creates the circular rings in the spiral but the rings never intersect {change}). The character also will sometimes see in her/his peripheral vision something glistening over their head, when the character looks they see what appears to be what looks like a cosmic mobile/ornament with a spiral form yet it's a fractal that has an intricate pattern glistening/sparkling but is completely static/(doesn't move), after about 2 second's it would completely vanish. I've read that other people have had a similar apparition appear, but they interpret it as a guide, i just have thought it may be a fluke in space/physics like a portal, fold or black hole). Up for sale, a poster(17"x22.35") printed on "semi-glossy" material of an original work created by the artist NodeEndo. #Digital #Art  #Photo #Manipulation #PhotoManipulation #Visionary #Representational #Artwork #Poster #Print
Up for sale, a poster(17"x22.35") printed on "semi-glossy" material of an original work created by the artist NodeEndo. Caption:Portrays the viewer of this piece (you) in the present moment as the subject sitting in the chair experiencing a rebirth, to accept and appreciate whatever life has to offer as a naturally healing substance no matter how insignificant it may normally appear. -The spiral in the epicenter of the aura represents change. -T...
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
[Network Security Discussion]
*(How to protect yourself from MITMA's)

On 4/6/2016 11:41 AM, 3lfist wrote:
hey my internet connection drops out at random times and it's affecting my conference calls often. even you and i had problems before on skype. i'm not sure whats up here but i have to diagnose and solve this problem. can you help? 

On 4/6/2016 5:23 PM, NodeEndo wrote:
possibly...

On 4/6/2016 5:32 PM, NodeEndo wrote:
Just let me know when you're ready.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 4:50 AM NodeEndo wrote:
hey, you can let me know sometime tomorrow if you are still having issues with your skype connection or isp whatever... if it's just skype it could be your microphone or headphones causing an issue.... if you are using something like a bluetooth headset or something... that was what was causing the skype issues with me sometimes, if it's your isp wifi or something like that it could be your DNS provider, you'd have to just enter the ip to a different DNS than the default being assigned to you... http://www.online-tech-tips.com/cool-websites/free-dns-server/

https://www.opendns.com/
The IP's are all the way at the bottom in orange.
with windows 10 you'd just go to the windows search by the start menu and type
View Network Connections and press enter.
then select the icon that indicates the connection that's active or 'partially' active

right click on it  > properties > Inernet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) -> Properties
select the radio button, Use the following DNS server addresses,
enter both that you find provided on the website

sometimes it fixes isp connection issues... it's usually if you're unable to request websites because it can't resolve to domain names,
however I can't promise.

let me know what's up k!
-peace

On 4/7/2016 3:54 AM, 3lfist wrote:
thanks for all that info :) and now my question for you is : 

How do I determine where the connection is being cutting on and off?

before I make any changes I just want to isolate the area where this problem is happening. i think i need special tools for this. know any? i need to know if a program or virus on my laptop is doing this or if it's my ISP giving me bad service. 

On 4/7/2016 4:15 PM, NodeEndo wrote:
hey homey :-), well did you try a windows tracert, or a linux traceroute ?
another thing is, you could indeed be dealing with MITMA, I first noticed back in 2013 when my signal was constantly dropping I did a tracert like I always have and noticed that the following IP after the first hop was all in * * * * astris and determined it was an outside source possibly intercepting and masking itself. It use to never do that... it would always display the destination addresses, and not only that but logically the connection would completely be stunted at that point if the destination was truely unreachable, it wouldn't have displayed the succeeding ip's afterwards. It just wouldn't make sense, the sensible thing a router would have done is the preceding router would redirect the traffic to an alternate route/node and would display the ip... obviously it was an interception, and since then... after 2013 you will find the * * * * node somewhere along the line between the path of source and target destination... it's quite obvious.

if you own a wifi router and you want to make sure no one has captured your MAC address and is spoofing it as there's which would entail your disconnect, the only way you can prove someone is doing that is installing Webmin+Squid on your computer and also if you have a linksys or netgear wifi router that has the correct model to flash the firmware with DDWRT you can configure DDWRT to capture any data being circulated through your router that you may not be aware of and redirect/forward it to Squid which would cache all the websites being visited and Webmin would allow you to literally see the log.
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62222

https://www.pinterest.com/nodeendo/network-security-tools/
I have annotated basic instructions of the process and links to the software that you may need.

###################################################################################
another thing you may want to check and see is what active connections you have on your laptop and the ones that are 'LISTENING' by typing in: cmd in the windows search and right-clicking the Command Prompt (icon) then select 'Run as administrator' then type in 
netstat /b

the /b switch|flag will only work with an admin instance and shows you the executable file names associated with the port #'s... over time you will begin to learn what ports or apps are normal and safe, if you see any filename you don't recognize do a google search on the port # to see if it's associated with any backdoor malware, if you're lucky enough depending on the sophistication of the malware you can sometimes literally prune it from your system by disabling, it in your windows services, type in Services into the windows search and just look for the shady program disable it... see if your problem becomes resolved... if it does, then you know.
if it's that simple you can then search for the file and delete it.

This is how I caught Tarik installing malware on my computer back in high school...
the software was using a port # of :6667 which is actually noramlly used for IRC i think but i found the strange program hopping around my task manager so.... then I later discovered what he was up to after he got caught.

research on the port numbers and services running on your OS and disable only the ones that you know you either don't need and are completely confident that they're not essential for you.
you can always test by first dropping the ports into the firewall first see what happens.
##################################################################################

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 10:40 PM NodeEndo wrote:
oh yeah, linux uses netstat & the equivalent for viewing processes like the task manager allows in windows, it would be,
just replace the <user_name> with either root or the actual username
ps -u <user_name>

-you may already know some of this stuff.
it's better if you just connect to the internet using a linux box because Webmin doesn't work for Windows 10.
I'm pretty confident it'll work for linux, anyways it's a great way to manage your entire os and programs both locally and if you ever need to remotely.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:24 PM 3lfist wrote:
very interesting. ok so I did netstat /b as admin. i see all regular programs with .exe (chrome, dropbox, slack, avastsvc). nothing wierd.
i'm concerned about what is going on with my router. MITMA also is a concern. some malware too. 
can't believe Tarik did that. sneaky F.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:25 PM 3lfist wrote:
i dont have linsys or netgear. do you think getting a new router could help?

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:38 PM 3lfist wrote:
did 'tracert google.com' and i have 2 hops before i hit my ISP and right after that I hit google1.plix.pl and after that there are 3 more hops.

longest time on a hope is 105ms, smallest <1ms

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:42 PM 3lfist wrote:
pinged my network card and all is fine there

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:45 PM 3lfist wrote:
pinged my router and it works. average time is around 30 ms

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:49 PM 3lfist wrote:
is there a way someone can manipulate the data that tracert is sending back to me?

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:57 PM 3lfist wrote:
werid, when i do 'ping test' I get 'Ping request could not find host test. Please check the name and try again.'

whats up with that?

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 6:01 PM 3lfist wrote:
isn't 'ping test' the same as 'ping 127.0.0.1' ?

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 6:02 PM 3lfist wrote:
this could be a DNS issue, right?

On 4/8/2016 9:19 AM, 3lfist wrote:
hmm. i have 2 hops before it goes to my ISP. check it

tracert 2 hops before ISP.PNG

I know 192.168.0.1 is my router but not sure what 172.16.30.XXX is. is this normal kind of? why would there be 2 hops before ISP?

On 4/8/2016 2:20 PM, NodeEndo wrote:
ping test
didn't work for me either because it isn't a domain name it doesn't end with a 2-3 letter .(ext like .tk, .org, .com), the ping executable on windows wasn't designed to parse a domain name without and extention other than, ping localhost, you may be thinking of something you'd be able to maybe do in like bower or npm, node... not sure... 
localhost usually resolves to 127.0.0.1 but on mine it doesn't strangely, if I ping -a 127.0.0.1 I will resolve to my network username I assigned to my computer or your computer in your case.

try ping -a 172.16.30.XXX to see if a domain/dns resolves the -a switch usually converts the ip to echo back a domain name associated with it (Resolves addresses to hostnames).

usually the 2nd IP assigned after the first hop would be the ip assigned to your modem from your ISP. your tracert looks absolutely clean to tell you the truth.

here in the us, there will always be * * * *  somewhere along the path between source and destination since 2013... I reported the issue back then to my ISP, a few months before the whole... datamining thing became public.

http://www.dslreports.com/whois
172.16.30.XXX

Results I got:
org PRIVATE-ADDRESS-BBLK-RFC1918-IANA-RESERVED Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
ip 172.16.30.XXX
hostname ip-172-16-30-XXX.ec2.internal

because your IP is subnetted and I think since you're in poland I wouldn't be able to resolve any extra info about your IP from here, by using a website hosted in the US... dslreports.com....

The third hop is your ISP.
ping -a 80.238.113.XXX

whois:
80.238.113.XXX

Results I got:
country PL
city 
org AS41676 JMDI Jacek Maleszko
ip 80.238.113.XXX
loc 52.2333,21.0167
region 
hostname host-80-238-113-XXX.jmdi.pl

but... it's still possible with a MITMA that you won't even notice any changes with addressing in the tracert path because it basically bridges using the MAC & | IP address of any source address and also the next hop, if it's done right it would go unnoticed.

another thing is any port that is listening on your computer can become vulernable even if it's stemmed from an app like chrome.exe or adobe flash update, or thunderbird email client, etc... with the right scanner that includes a vulernability in it's dictionary specific to any of the protocols used by one of those ports like a browser update, or other software update, (with the right doman certs) if they know your IP and have it being monitored for one of those ports they can probe one of those vulernable ports and then send you an update that could embed itself into the browser, if you could imagine something like socket.io that is used for buildsystems like gulp.js, and knew how to do some crossdomain trickery with CURL or something.... they'd be able to see and control what's on your browser.... potentially.. anything can be possible and be invisible with a MITMA.

MITMA can be really bad because if and whoever the person that would be doing it, their internet activity would trace back to you as if it was your internet activity... they could be using your online ID's as a proxy to mask themselves and could do some real damage out there on the net, they could even frame you. I'm even worried at times if I'm being framed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FQO5jisQoI

The following video demonstrates where someone would be able to capture your http requests. If the results were forwarded it would just go to the MITM, and not to the actual destination where it's suppose to go (back to you) resulting in not receiving the expected results returned, kinda like a 1 way street. (that would happen usually if someone didn't know what they were doing, you'd get disconnects)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI9J_tnNDCc


I suggest you get a new Router that has a model # compatible with DDWRT (make sure it has good ratings), usually when you buy a router like a linksys one the default firmware/software on it virtually caps the hardware's full potential. Like, when I bought mine I think I was only allowed to configure up to 12 devices, but with DDWRT it allows up to like 50... i think, not even sure maybe even 100, I haven't used it in awhile. You can do soooooo much more with it that you'd never be able to have done with a $20 router, it literally can make the value of it like $500.

I mean you may not even need it right now but it's good to consider having, it can really help you secure your connection or provide more abilities to monitor what could be going on, now or in the future. Just in case you do deal or are dealing with a MITMA, you can tap and redirect/forward any internet traffic circulating within the router and capture it with Squid and manage & monitor it with Webmin in real time, so you can protect and prove your case, by showing there's a ghost in the machine lol.... I mean it could be someone from across town with a long range antenna. Another way that's possible to collect and identify an outsider to prove your innocence is if you can capture the http/header's containing the browser/User Agent & version, unless they're smart enough to spoof that too!

https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_USERAGENT.html
here's a list of authentic ones
http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/curl/

I bought a Linksys WRT54GS2 V1 after doing enough research into it's ratings and got it new off ebay for about $20.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database
I wouldn't recommend purchasing a used router for your own safety because you don't know if it's a hot device.


A MAC Address
"It is a unique identifier attached to almost most all networking equipment such as Routers, Ethernet cards and other devices. If you do not haveaccess to router admin interface (via telnet or webbased), use following method to find out router MAC address."

Just make sure you look at the reviews for a specific model on various websites like Amazon, or Newegg.com

You may be able to find a good deal on Newegg.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzvkWQYavok

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:55 PM 3lfist wrote:
dude you scared me. !!!

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:56 PM 3lfist wrote:
hah yes the arp spoofing video. i swear i saw that a while ago when i was interested in getting into hacking. nice. 

On 4/8/2016 11:56 AM, 3lfist wrote:
i just wish there was a tool that did some kind of real time monitoring of my network. is that what squid is all about really?

On 4/8/2016 11:56 AM, NodeEndo wrote:
actually Squid was intended just for caching websites that you search/request via a client (your computer) onto a computer acting as gateway on your network, so that if you search for the same website that's already cached, it first detects if there were any changes made (file size) to the website on the remote hosting provider online so that if there were no changes it would instead use the data cached/stored on your network gateway and send it to your computer (client), saving bandwidth & load times, possibly even money on cellular connections. It just basically works like the browser history in your web browser but for your entire network. Also if let's say you download a large file like a new version of linux, and you wanted 4 other computers in within the companys' network to download the same file it'd only need to do it once, not 4 separate instances.

however with a combination of:
configuring your wireless router with DDWRT installed to forward any data being circulated within it (a transparent proxy) like the information provided in this link.
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62222

but to Squid, it'll capture any traffic that you may not even know is circulating in it and forwarded through your modem to your ISP and back.

in addition to running Webmin you'd be able to actually view the log, the website and their contents... that'd be the only way to demonstrate that whatever internet activity is passing through your modem isn't yours'.

since it's wireless you would need the help of someone with a device that can literally monitor the wireless signal strength/attenuation to track the physical location, if it be one of your neighbors or across town. I know about this because when I reported it to my ISP a few years ago they sent some dude down with this device that had an antenna and it would create a sine wave sound with various frequencies depending on how far up and down the street he'd walk.
Looking to switch from your ISP DNS to another provider? I was surprised to find out that using a free public DNS server from a reputable company was far b
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
(UPDATE):I decided I'm going to learn a new framework for mobile web-app development and rewrite what I have from the ground up. The framework that I was using is limited which has stunted UI development, the app needs to be revised and polished.

App Checklist:
1.)"Stop dreaming, start doing".
2.)Analyze the present functionality of the App (what I have).
3.)Recover the mental image, philosophy/purpose for it's existence (why it's useful).
4.)Jot down any changes needed so that the free version is adaptable to the premium. (Changes to the "required" data entry and alter the database table).
5.)Jot down ideas for how I'm going to design and integrate the premium feature.
6.)Make the modifications to what is already existing (create the integration).
7.)Create a new working model of the premium extension (a prototype).
8.)Bridge the free version with the premium.
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
1

Errol Bonasera

Shared publicly  - 
 
NodeEndo
Monday Noon
1
Story
Tagline
Aspiring Artist & Computer Programmer, Autodidactist(self-directed learner).
Introduction
If you recognize my name and the contents of my profile then you probably know me.

I've been recently working on photo retouching and editing, mostly photo's of myself. I'm working on constructing a portfolio in hopes of eventually doing this type of work freelance.

I'm interested in developing a relationship with a girl who would like to model for me, (previous modeling experience is NOT required).

If you have interests in: (any of the following)
  • Art-(Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Photography/Editing, Design, Video/Animation, Music, Fashion, and Writing [etc...])
  • Technology
  • Modeling
  • Spirituality 
  • Civil/Human & Animal Rights
I think we'd definitely connect, Add me to your circle.
Bragging rights
Studied computer science related subjects for 8 years(primarily focusing on programming dynamic & animated content/optimized web UI's). Tinkered with multimedia(audio/video editing & vector animation), and I enjoy editing photographs e.g.(photo retouching).
Work
Employment
  • Home
    2003 - present
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Relationship
Single
Errol Bonasera's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.