At Lawyer Legion, our online attorney directory promotes non-profit specialty legal organizations and specialty certification programs as a better way to rank lawyers active in the legal community.
See how it works for criminal defense attorneys in California - http://lawyers.lawyerlegion.com/california/practice/criminal-defense
Visit http://www.lawyerlegion.com/ to see who claimed their profile this week.
For the section on the "Top 30 Legal Specific Websites" - our online attorney directory, ranked 8 out of 30. We are the only website on that list that provides a free profile and does not allow any attorney or law firm to pay for advertising.
Have you claimed your profile on Lawyer Legion? Why pay to be listed in the expensive directories before claiming your spot in all the free directories?
We love the chance to talk with many of our clients. If you are in Aspen at the NORMl NLC seminar, please stop by our booth and say hello! Find out more about internet marketing and website design for criminal and marijuana defense attorneys. We have a lot of experience helping the top criminal defense attorneys market their practice online.
We are looking for one recent law school grad and one experienced paralegal with good writing skills looking for a great career with a company on the rise. Internet LAVA, LLC, builds websites for attorneys across the United States. Visit the link to find out more and apply.
Entry Level Web Copywriter
Web Copywriter Jobs
Location: Tampa, FL
Status: Currently Scheduling Interviews!
Duties: Write persuasive, well researched and search engine friendly legal content for a variety of practice areas, including Criminal Defense, Family Law and Personal Injury law.
Develop articles, press releases, and blog entries related to the legal industry that are engaging for readers and search engines.
Perform keyword research and analyze website performance data to enhance effectiveness of content.
Prepare content for the web using basic HTML.
Develop meta and title tags for online content according to best SEO practices and usability.
Create and optimize various online profiles for legal professionals.
Refine existing content through substantive editing or copyediting.
Provide support to SEO team through content-centric link building.
Possesses a degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
Equivalent on the job experience is acceptable.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
A strong command of grammar, syntax, and audience.
Superior writing skills.
Able to perform scholarly research and develop unique, high-quality legal content.
Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Able to thoroughly proofread content and provide suggestions for improvement.
Can manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
Can incorporate constructive criticism into projects and overall writing style.
Understands best marketing practices for copy.
Experience in the use of Social Media for businesses is a plus.
Knowledge in the criminal justice or legal field is a plus.
Experience with WordPress and Blogger is a plus.
Experience with SEO and link building techniques is a plus.
Experience with basic HTML and PhotoShop is a plus.
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form on the link below. Include the URLs of any online writing samples that you have authored, if available. You will be asked to submit writing samples prior to the interview.
How much do you pay for a directory listing for your law firm's marketing efforts? Did you know all of the profiles at Lawyer Legion are completely free and no attorney is allowed to advertise?
That means no enhanced listings and no paid listings. All listings are free. We simply use the directory to promote the internet marketing services offered by our parent company, Internet LAVA, LLC, in Houston, TX.
Don't spend a penny on paid online attorney directories until after you have taken advantage of the free online attorney directories for attorneys.
Claim your free Lawyer Legion profile to create a powerful online presence. In a matter of minutes you can create your custom profile and directory listing on LawyerLegion.com. is a trusted resources for online legal information about trust legal organizations, lawyer referral services and specialty board certification programs.
With over 40 thousand visitors per month, a professional profile promotes your favorite practice areas to prospective clients, increases your visibility among fellow attorneys, and helps build your firm's brand.
A directory listing service is part of 's complete suite of marketing solutions catered to helping you and your law firm grow.
Your professional online profile is optimized to rank highly in web searches and features: the ability to update your profile at any time with your picture, contact information, complete biography, education, work experience, a link to your website, social media profiles, and publications, and a RSS feed your blog.
Learn more about our philosophy on internet web design for DUI lawyers - http://www.internetlava.com/AttorneyLawyer/LawFirmMarketing/DUIDWI.aspx
We make money from advertising the services of our parent company. . Internet LAVA, LLC, builds websites for attorneys and law firms across the country. So if you are tired of paying to be listed in a "find a lawyer" directory - check out today.
Find attorneys focused on personal injury, medical malpractice, criminal defense, DUI / DWI, family law, divorce law, immigration, real estate, property law, employment law, bankruptcy, commercial litigation and business law.
It looks like you have 120+ pages of good content. We edit and add that content to the new website in a ModX or Wordpress platform. If you like writing content from time to time - you will love how easy it is to add it to the new platform. As you know, very few attorneys are willing to write content - so your website will have a huge advantage - especially when you have it all in the perfect platform.
We redirect all the old pages to the new pages and your rankings will increase quickly. Nothing is lost with the way we do it. We have spoken to several attorneys in your position that went with one of the big companies and saw their rankings drop forever after the conversion. We can show you what they don't do that we do - it involves a lot of time consuming work to get it right.
Give me a call Tuesday, and set a phone appointment if I'm not immediately available. I'd be happy to talk with you more about it.
- Lawyer LegionFounder, 2013 - presentWhile doing a pro bono project for a non-profit legal organization we realized that most of these organizations need help with their internet marketing efforts. In the past, these respected legal organizations served as a way for people to find an attorney. The primary goal of these organizations has always been improving the profession. The organizations also provided a convenient way for the public to find a qualified attorney. Over time, these organizations failed to keep up with internet marketing. As a result, commercialized attorney directories quickly filled the void. In the process, some attorneys began a race to the bottom. Commercialized directories like Super Duper / Very Bestest / Perfect 10 simply promote the attorneys willing to pay the most. At Lawyer Legion, we organize attorneys the way they organize themselves - around their membership and leadership respected non-profit legal associations and specialty certification programs. All listings are free and attorneys cannot pay to show up higher in the directory.
- Internet LAVAPresident and CEO, 2009 - presentI started Internet LAVA when I was a college student in 2009. The attorneys that hired me were happy with the results. Those attorneys recommended me to their friends. The company quickly grew to 10 employees. We are still growing. I've been successful because of the talented people on my team - from the web developers to the project manager, to the attorneys that edits the content. We look at the way other companies do things and then head in a completely different direction. Not only has my team helped Internet LAVA succeed, we also seek out advice from successful attorneys who run successful practices. We think the best attorneys should have the best websites.
Internet LAVA, LLC in Houston, TX
We design websites and internet marking strategies for attorneys across the country. Our strategies are different for several reasons:
- Better Content on Every Page - We have attorneys on staff that write unique, informative web copy writing and legal content based on the laws in your jurisdiction.
- Bigger Websites
- Our website have more content. We create more than 40 pages when the
website launches. We continue to add additional pages over the next two
- Custom Design on Every Page - Take a
look at our websites and you will notice a clear difference. We create
custom designs not just for the home page but for each interior page of the
website. Adding custom pictures and graphics make the website perform
better in the search engines also.
- Exclusive Contracts - We offer exclusive contracts so you know we cannot represent another attorney with your practice area in your jurisdiction.
- Best Content Management System - We believe every attorney should be able to edit or add content on their website. Our open source content management system (CMS) for attorneys makes that easy.
Lawyer Legion - The Old Fashioned Way to Find an Attorney
In early 2013, my team launched LawyerLegion.com, a directory of over 100,000 attorneys. Our directory helps people find an attorney. Our rankings use objective criteria such as the attorney's membership and leadership in professional organization including:
- local, voluntary and specialty bar associations;
- the most reputable state professional organizations for attorneys;
- national legal specialty associations; and
- national and state board certification specialty programs.
- NORML's "Find a Lawyer" NLC Directory
- Palm Beach Hispanic Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association's Membership Directory
- Pinellas County - Florida Association of Women Lawyers (PFAWL)
- California DUI Lawyers Association's Find an Attorney Directory
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Speaker at the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference in Atlantic Beach, FL, on July 19-20, 2012 - "The Social Butterfly - Social Media Marketing Tools Available to Specialty Bar Associations."
- Speaker at the NORML Legal Seminar in Aspen, CO, on June 3, 2011 - "What Every Criminal Defense Attorney Needs to Know About Search Engine Optimization (SEO)."
- Speaker at the Houston Website and Graphical Design Seminar Series on April 19, 2011 - “Developing SEO Content That Connects.”
- Speaker at the NORML
Legal Seminar in Key West, FL, on December 3, 2010 - "Internet Resources
for Marketing a Marijuana Defense Practice."
2013 Search Engine Ranking Factors Survey & Correlation Data - Moz
Mozâ�™s Search Engine Ranking Factors uses correlation and survey data from over 100 search engine professionals to investigate the factors
Drug DUI Arrests Don’t Just Happen to Drunk Drivers: Are You at Risk? - ...
Arizona DUI Drug Laws; first-time, repeat offenses penalties; high risk arrest factors East Valley Arizona Teen with aspiring dreams of goin