Nothing like being woken up abruptly and in agony from a Charlie horse in your leg.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- You lucky bastard.Aug 13, 2011
- Errrr yeah except not!Aug 13, 2011
- I do not know of any other way to post this. So here you go.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/200689/jack-the-giant-killer?c=Action-and-AdventureAug 31, 2011
- The most odd part of this post is that I woke up with a Charlie horse in both legs the next day. I didn't know what a Charlie horse was, so I was very confused.Aug 31, 2011
- It fucking sucks doesn't it? Weird thing is that they aren't 100% sure of what actually causes them.Aug 31, 2011
- I didn't think it was too bad. I thought my muscle was being turned/held in a bad angle - so, I turned my leg closer to the right angle and applied pressure to it and I think it was fixed. It was just soar for the next day or two... That was probably the worst part.Aug 31, 2011
- Logan Aostri is a liar.Sep 24, 2011