I met you at the Coupeville Farmer's Market today and bought a photo and wanted to purchase additional shirts. Unfortunately your card was eaten by the washing machine. Could you reply back with your web site and or email.
Experienced global sales operations and marketing professional specializing in identifying and implementing process improvements to improve sales force productivity and increase revenue. Highly transferable skill set across technologies and business operations. Proven ability to add real value to both strategic initiatives and tactical issues, and seamlessly shift between them. Strong organizational advocate experienced at analyzing complex situations, understanding different perspectives and defining common goals. Track record of adding significant value to a company's bottom line. Past contributions include the following
* Increased average consultant bill rate 8%
-> Revenue impact +$5 million
* Transformed customer escalation into reference account
->Revenue impact +$7 million
* Defined, developed, and delivered new service offerings
-> Revenue impact + $40 million
* Optimized booking to billing processes
-> Cost impact -reduced administrative time 25%
* Streamlined configuration process
-> Cost impact - 40% reduction
"I thrive on eliminating obstacles and barriers from sales people's success and providing them more time in front of their customers."
* Managing large, complex projects * Optimizing business processes * Enabling sales teams for success * Leading organizations through change * "Customer first" focus