The word sari is derived from Sanskrit 'Sati' which means 'strip of cloth'. The sari is associated with grace and is widely regarded as a symbol of Indian culture. And do you know, there are more than 80 recorded ways to wear a sari ?
#india #indianculture #indiandresses
image credit:painting by MV Dhurandhar/Wikimedia commons
Big Cats Facts - The cheetah is the world's fastest land mammal. It can run at speeds of up to 70 miles an hour (113 kilometers an hour).
An adult lion's roar can be heard up to five miles (eight kilometers) away.
Long, muscular hind legs enable snow leopards to leap seven times their own body length in a single bound.
A tiger's stripes are like fingerprints—no two animals have the same pattern.
The strongest climber among the big cats, a leopard can carry prey twice its weight up a tree.
The Amur leopard is one of the most endangered animals in the world.
In one stride, a cheetah can cover 23 to 26 feet (7 to 8 meters).
The name "jaguar" comes from a Native American word meaning "he who kills with one leap."
In the wild, lions live for an average of 12 years and up to 16 years. They live up to 25 years in captivity.
The mountain lion and the cheetah share an ancestor.
Cheetahs do not roar, as the other big cats do. Instead, they purr.
Tigers are excellent swimmers and do not avoid water.
A female Amur leopard gives birth to one to four cubs in each litter.
Fossil records from two million years ago show evidence of jaguars.
Lions are the only cats that live in groups, called prides. Every female within the pride is usually related.
The leopard is the most widespread of all big cats.
Mountain lions are strong jumpers, thanks to muscular hind legs that are longer than their front legs.
Tigers have been hunted for their skin, bones, and other body parts, used in traditional Chinese medicine.
Unlike other cats, lions have a tuft of hair at the end of their tails.
After humans, mountain lions have the largest range of any mammal in the Western Hemisphere.
1. I love TRUTH, I think no need to say that i hate LIE's.
2. I Never FEAR, Except I lost some one who are DEAR.
3. I love to spend time with my family, I don't like those who spend's more time with unwanted discussion's in MOBILE's, Television, Video Games, Internet and Other Kind of Habit's which causes to Artificial Relationships within the Near & Dear.
- Andhra UniversityLL.B, 2005 - present
- Madurai Kam Raj UniversityB.C.A, 2001 - 2004
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open UniversityLITERATURE, 1998 - 2000
- Pydah Andalamma Jr. College - KKDINTERMEDIATE, 1996 - 1998
- Maharshi Ideal School - KKDSECONDARY, 1994 - 1995
- Bharati Convent High School - KKDSECONDARY, 1993 - 1994
- Municipal High School-RCPMSECONDARY, 1989 - 1989
- Ratna Tutorial's - RCPMSECONDARY, 1988 - 1989
- Cock-Set Municipal School - RCPMPRIMARY, 1987 - 1988
- Bharati Convent - RCPMPRIMARY, 1986 - 1987
- Children's School - RCPMPRE - PRIMARY, 1982 - 1984
- TATVAMASI CONSULTING SERVICESManaging Director, present
- KRISHNA INFOTECHHR MANAGER, 2011 - 2011
- HCL InfosystemsProject Manager, 2010 - 2011
- KRISHNA INFOTECHProject Manager, 2009 - 2010
- LAHARI COMPUTERSProject Manager, 2008 - 2009
- RISHIKA MED SOLUTIONSHonourable Director, 2004 - 2008
- VISION TECHNOLOGIESHonourable Director, 2003 - 2004
- PRAXIS COMPUTERSHonourable Director, 2002 - 2003
- SRI SOWDHAMINI INFO-TECHManaging Director, 2000 - 2002
- SRI RAMAKRISHNA PUBLIC SCHOOLNetwork Admin, 1998 - 2000
- MAHARSHI IDEAL SCHOOLSteno, 1995 - 1998
- MAHARSHI VIDYA MANDIRSteno, 1994 - 1995
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers