- NielsenGroup Business Director, 2013 - presentCommercial operations for the Media Industry Group - audience measurement, custom insights, data partnerships and marketing effectiveness research.
- NielsenConsulting Lead (Media), 2012 - 2013
- Community EngineHead of Sales & Marketing, 2010 - 2012
- News Digital MediaStrategy & Operations, 2008 - 2010
- Fairfax MediaSales Strategy & Operations
- Marist College Canberra
- University of CanberraBachelor of Communication, 2000
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)Masters of Business & Technology (MBT), 2008
With New Ad Measure, The Economist Emphasizes Quality Over Quantity
The Economist is rolling out new set of audience measurements for advertisers on its mobile applications, hoping to lure more digital ad dol
From Data to Visualization, what happens in between?
A talk at Data Visualization Summit 2014 in Santa Clara, CA ABSTRACT: What is the thought process that transforms data into visualizations?
Solar-Sinter 3D printer creates glass objects from sun and sand
Markus Kayser, an MA student at the Royal College of Art in London, has created a 3D printer called the Solar-Sinter that creates 3D objects
Michael Jordan's gigantic Chicago mansion goes to auction
NBA legend Michael Jordan is a gigantic guy but his mansion is an absolute whopper, even by superstar standards, and is likely to sell for a
Secret government report reveals when the United States nearly detonated...
IT'S the nuclear nightmare that actually happened: A 1960s US bomber broke up in mid air, a warhead dropped - and automatically armed itself
Massive canyon discovered buried under Greenland ice
Scientists uncover vast gorge stretching at least 466 miles believed to be millions of years old
Twitter lets TV advertisers target tweets to viewers
The information network says it's ready to help marketers sync their TV ad campaigns with Twitter. Read this article by Jennifer Van Grove o
Harold Mitchell sets retirement date but name lives on
EXCLUSIVE: Australia's most renowned media man Harold Mitchell will quit as head of Aegis Media in early August, B&T has learned.
How Facebook Might Buy Your Location for $1 Billion | Wired Business | W...
If it acquires the crowdsourced traffic map Waze, Facebook will get a wellspring of user location data, something it's hard trouble acquirin