WARNING: May contain assorted fruits and nuts.
In all seriousness, I'm actually a fairly nice person to get along with but I do have my own weird point of view, so here goes.
1. I'm an anarchist. Yes, an anarchist. Not a bomb throwing anarchist, just an anarchist. I'm left of center when it comes to the political compass, but I've been shifting leftward over the last two years thanks to folks like Sheldon Richman and Kevin Carson to name two folks that I've been influenced my political-economic views.
2. I'm transgender. Yep, an evil "tranny." No, I don't do drag, that's a gay culture thing. Also, being transgender doesn't make me one of those folks that gets really dressy either. I just don't 'pass' well enough to pull it off unless I'm doing a cross between Glenn Close and David Mustaine (hmm....that gives me an idea.).
3. I'm bisexual. Yes, being transgender has little-to-no significance to one's sexual orientation. In fact, transgender people will shift orientations more often than not during their HRT regimen. It's sorta like second puberty but worse. Anyways, being bisexual doesn't make me desperate or greedy. I just find both men, women, and any adult sexy on their own merits (physical, mental, etc).
4. I'm spiritual, but not religious. And not spiritual in the New Age sort of way. Yeah, I like my Tarot cards, but I do that for kicks and the artwork. I tend towards a mixture of Taoism with some form of Christian Gnosticism.
5. I'm a leftist (that goes with being an anarchist in general). I'm not one of those leftists that plays apologetics games for Obama, Pelosi, and company. I'm very much an anti-authority and anti-State leftist so I see politicians as the poison of the world. The sooner we don't use them the better. The same goes for corporate 'leaders' and other cultish market fluff. The market can run well without corporations as they existed well before them and the State. In the end, I'm just a general 'commie' in most things. For example, I'm pro-labor and pro-market. These two are not incompatible if you understand why (check out the concept of mutual aid).
6. I love scifi and cyberpunk. So the grittier the cyberpunk or the harder the scifi the better. But I also love fluffy space operas like Starwars and Babylon 5. Also, Star Trek TNG. That Riker beard... Just sayin'. ;)
7. I'm a programmer which means I love to deal with all problems in logic. I'm primarily interested in programming language constructs and how they actually operate. So I have a big of a fetish for the less than mainstream languages like Haskell, Common Lisp, and Scala despite programming in C# at my day job. Over all, I just love computing as a science (yes it's a science, deal with it) since it solves many problems that often are overlooked by other disciplines.