View 4 previous comments
- Guess, it shows that smallest quantum of number is not recognizable!!Apr 17, 2013
- yeah, I don't see how he proved that somehow the integers are going to "run out". Just add 1!Dec 4, 2013
- if you could pick a fixed point in space-time mark a particle of matter what is the probability of that particle occuping that place in space time againDec 25, 2013
- , yes but imagine pairing numbers again.
you can go all the way to pairing every integer with a distinct decimal and not even reach 0.2. And this is just one way to do it.Jan 12, 2014
- According to Vihart it's betweenfinite. :DMar 28, 2014
- I would have never thought about something like that! Awesome!Sep 7, 2014