Have you got a Chromebook, too? I'm loving mine and would like to collect comments (for and against) for another story at Betanews.
Crimey, I can watch Netflix on Chromebook
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- for your banking needs, that will depend on your bank. You may find that mint can't import your accounts (PNC for example). Thought if mint DOES work for your bank it's a really good web based alternative to quicken (and owned by intuit as well).Aug 11, 2011
- +Brian Tate I'm already using Mint, more learning it still than anything. One feature missing yet is the ability to manually enter transactions on the Android app. That will be the icing on the cake though when it happensAug 12, 2011
- Agreed. I just started using it again today and was dissappointed by that but the site does still do a good job picking up my pending transactions (which i'm grateful for)Aug 12, 2011
- "If there's ever a model with a back-lit keyboard, I would buy it in a heartbeat!"
This!Aug 12, 2011
- Hello all, I was thinking of getting a Chromebook for my tiny business - it's not even small, if it's just me! lol. I was looking at the Samsung...not sure how good the Acer is, I know it's cheaper. But since August, do any of you still use your Chromebook? Is it still worth it? I did read a blog post wheresaid he was leaving the Chrome experience and going to Windows 7. I just want to get a sense is this worth my $450..I would get the 3G hook up! Thanks all....Dec 28, 2011
- I would say it's worth it if everything you do is centered around the web. I do most everything on mine, and it's the best.Dec 28, 2011
Add a comment...