- America's Job Networkpresent
Things I will post:
1. Cute animal pitures including CATS! I love all animals and am even a servant to 2 cats and 1 neurotic dachshund.
2. Technology and gadget news, but my love-hate relationship with Microsoft and Apple products may show through on my comments. (Note: After an AMA with Bill Gates you may discover my finding him a likeable guy)
3. Mobile telephony news, gadgets, and hacks. Yes, I am a proud droid owner and retired phreaker.
4. Favorite or upcoming movies I love. I'm not a chick-flick kinda girl and will fall asleep or become bored watching one. Give me a good sci-fi, feature creature, eat 'em up, disaster, espionage, horror, or action flick and I'm on it.
5. Football news and controversies but my allegiance lies with the Denver Broncos, UCLA Bruins, and Florida Gators.
6. Photography (mostly not my own) of places, destinations, plants, mother nature, and other random discoveries I like.
7. Cooking & recipes: My Pinterest will remain the best source for that due to the 1-click posting and it's there on my pad.
8. Current Events: Yep, I'm on the bandwagon if it's something I'm passionate about.
9. Aviation News: Private pilot since age 16.
10. Random discoveries
Things I will NOT post:
1. Animal cruelty
3. Murder & mayhem
Yes, I am old enough that my first 3 personal computers were a TRS 80, IBM XT, and IBM PS/2 while working and learning a Pick Microdata 3000, then advancing to a HP 3000 MPE/iX HP-UX system then a Cray X-MP. Sadly, it was those great years in the computing field where emulation software ruled alongside Compuserv, Aol, etc. and timesharing was the first cloud. I admit, sometimes I feel like I'm in the eye of a technology storm. It's coming in faster than I can prepare for it yet when it hits, I'm able to adapt and move on.
- University of California
Leatherback Turtle Has the Scariest Mouth in the World | Oddity Central ...
The leatherback turtlet isn't known as an aggressive creature, but you couldn't tell that by looking at its spiky mouth. The reptile has hun
You Can Take Selfies of Your Aorta With This Mini Camera | Wired Design ...
The images it produces are able to replace two people in the surgical theater.
DailyTech - Bitcoin King: Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpelès' History of Arrests,...
Mr. Karpelès' work record suggests the young developer is the last one to trust with your cash
Cloud storage vendor fires up hundreds of servers to do bitcoin mining
With all the craze over Bitcoins as of late, cloud storage vendor IDrive came up with the idea of utilizing the non-peak times of its 3,000
At least 50 scalded by boiling-to-frozen water trick
It is, theoretically, a really cool gimmick. If you were in the Midwest when temperatures plunged to about 30 degrees below ;zero this week,
It's So Cold, This Guy Threw Boiling Water Into The Air And It Instantly...
Meteorologist Eric Holthaus just posted this...
Why NFL Players Don't Wear Sleeves Even In Dangerously Cold Games
Perhaps you've heard it's going to be cold...
Zynga begins testing Bitcoin payments for some online games
Game maker partners with BitPay to offer the cryptocurrency as a payment option for virtual goods. Read this article by Steven Musil on CNET
You Can Buy a 30% Stake in This Californian Winery With Bitcoins
Mondo Cellars is selling a sizeable chunk of its business in an effort to promote bitcoin.
Amazon's nightmare: Software hijacks drones mid-air
One hacker knows a good way to ruin Amazon's suggested drone-based delivery system - take control of the drones while they're still flying.
Black Friday Turns Dark as Twitter, Websites Track Injuries, Fights, Deaths
It was only a few hours into the annual Black Friday shopping sales this year when the Twitter hashtag #WalmartFights began trending, encour
It Seems Fair Enough That Anonymous Should Hack The Federal Government A...
The FBI has been warning that the Anonymous collective has been targeting the computer systems of the Federal Government and various agencie
Police set poor example by paying $750 CryptoLocker ransom
They should be the ones saying crime doesn't pay
Six more arrested in breathtaking $45 million ATM theft
Six more alleged participants were arrested Monday in a $45 million global ATM fraud, including one man who was photographed stuffing $800,0
Google's Android Eclipses Apple to Become the MS-DOS of Our Time | Wired...
Apple may have shipped a record number of iOS devices during the most recent quarter. But it's Android that's looking like another famous op
Made by ex-Nokians, the first Jolla phone will go on sale this month
November 2013 is definitely the month for new technology launches, with Microsoft, Sony, and Apple all releasing some of their most anticipa
Robot 'suicide' after becoming tired of housework?
An Austrian cleaning robot allegedly immolates itself on a kitchen hotplate. Because, you know, housework. Read this article by Chris Matysz
Obamacare's Mystery Woman Says She Fell Victim to Cyberbullies
The smiling woman who was once the face of the Affordable Care Act's website has come out of the shadows to stand up to the "cyberbullying"
Why Google's Android Is Devouring Apple, In 1 Chart
Android is on a roll.