Big brand experience includes working in UK, Europe and North America for Sainsbury's Supermarkets, British American Tobacco, Philips, Future Electronics and award-winning insight & digital marketing agencies Nunwood and Stickyeyes.
1. Coordinated all award submissions for Stickyeyes, winning 'SEVEN' major awards including Best Digital Agency, Grand Prix Award and Best Social Media Campaign.
2. Outstanding Newcomer of the Year 2012 as voted by my colleagues @stickyeyes company awards. Finalist at Marketing Society's 'Marketing Excellence Awards.
3. Stickyeyes confimed as the UK's best performing marketing agency in Econsultancy's Digital 100 report and awarded 'Elite' status in The Drum's Digital Census.
4. Substantially raised the profile of Stickyeyes by securing extensive media coverage i.e. The Times and CNN, resulting in Stickyeyes' social media community growing by over 100%, fee income (46%) and international revenues (146%).
5. Project managed over 75 global events, negotiating savings of between 30-50% on brand sponsorship agreements i.e. SMX, iStrategy, Econsultancy and Marketing Week Live.
6. Coordinated the roll-out of twelve multilingual options on www.stickyeyes.com
7. Executed the marketing strategy at global insight agency, Nunwood, delivering 100% revenue growth - winning 'Market Research Agency of the Year' in 2005 & 2007.
8. Coordinated Nunwood's corporate rebrand, working closely with the board and design agency.
9. Based in Montreal, I led an international marketing team at $4b electronics distributor Future Electronics, delivering record revenues of $50 million @40% profit margin for my product category.
10. Completed Sainsbury's Graduate Trainee Management Scheme, being appointed as a member of Sainsbury's first-ever management team into N. Ireland - opening their Ballymena store.