Big brand experience includes working in UK, Europe and North America for Sainsbury's Supermarkets, British American Tobacco, Philips, Future Electronics and award-winning insight & digital marketing agencies Nunwood and Stickyeyes.
1. Coordinated all award submissions for Stickyeyes, winning 'SEVEN' major awards including Best Digital Agency, Grand Prix Award and Best Social Media Campaign.
2. Outstanding Newcomer of the Year 2012 as voted by my colleagues @stickyeyes company awards. Finalist at Marketing Society's 'Marketing Excellence Awards.
3. Stickyeyes confimed as the UK's best performing marketing agency in Econsultancy's Digital 100 report and awarded 'Elite' status in The Drum's Digital Census.
4. Substantially raised the profile of Stickyeyes by securing extensive media coverage i.e. The Times and CNN, resulting in Stickyeyes' social media community growing by over 100%, fee income (46%) and international revenues (146%).
5. Project managed over 75 global events, negotiating savings of between 30-50% on brand sponsorship agreements i.e. SMX, iStrategy, Econsultancy and Marketing Week Live.
6. Coordinated the roll-out of twelve multilingual options on www.stickyeyes.com
7. Executed the marketing strategy at global insight agency, Nunwood, delivering 100% revenue growth - winning 'Market Research Agency of the Year' in 2005 & 2007.
8. Coordinated Nunwood's corporate rebrand, working closely with the board and design agency.
9. Based in Montreal, I led an international marketing team at $4b electronics distributor Future Electronics, delivering record revenues of $50 million @40% profit margin for my product category.
10. Completed Sainsbury's Graduate Trainee Management Scheme, being appointed as a member of Sainsbury's first-ever management team into N. Ireland - opening their Ballymena store.
- Premiere Graduate Management Development Programme (Parity Training)NVQ Level 4 (Units 8&9) in Management; Certificate in Management (Institute of Management), 1995 - 1996
- University of UlsterBA (Hons) in Retail Distribution Management, 1992 - 1995
- Belfast Institute of Further & Higher EducationBTEC National Diploma in Business & Distribution Studies, 1990 - 1992
Some big brands have already expressed their interest in taking part - so don't miss out!
Stickyeyes to present at Marketing’s Financial Services Social Media Con...
Phil McGuin, Head of Insights, will speak at Financial Services Social Media 2014, discussing how financial brands can transform their socia
Stickyeyes nominated for four Recommended Agency Awards
We are delighted to announce that we have been nominated for four awards at the RAR Digital Awards 2014.
Stickyeyes hosts graduate recruitment day to find brightest local PR talent
The Stickyeyes offices were full of budding PR professionals today as we hosted our first ever graduate recruitment day.
Digital Marketing Show Content Masterclass: Live Blog
Follow the latest ideas and insights as our Conent Marketing Manager, Michael Hewitt, attends the Digital Marketing Show Content Masterclass
Why are brands like Adidas embracing the newsroom concept?
Adidas has recently announced that it is to create a series of ‘digital newsrooms’ as part of a drive to enhance its real time marketing app
MAC Cosmetics runaway leader in cosmetics social engagement report
MAC Cosmetics is the most prominent colour cosmetics brand on social media, dominating a sector that is largely struggling to effectively en