The Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort/Scottsdale hotel, winner
of the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award, offers luxury, resort
amenities, and visually stunning Sonoran Desert views on 22 acres of
lush, tropical paradise in Scottsdale, Arizona. This Diamond in the Desert is just minutes from Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall (the largest mall in the Southwest), Arizona State University, and the hundreds of shops, boutiques, galleries, pubs, and eateries in historic Old Town Scottsdale.
Located only 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort/Scottsdale
hotel, provides the perfect backdrop for a carefree family vacation,
dream wedding, memorable convention, or romantic getaway. With 378
spacious guest rooms and 40,000 square feet of flexible meeting space,
the Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort/Scottsdale hotel will exceed your expectations.
Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort/Scottsdale Hotel Features:
- Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture, sparkling fountains and water features
- 12 spacious suites (Grand Presidential two-floor suite with private pool and spa)
- 40,000 square feet of flexible meeting space (including stunning outdoor venues)
- Two large outdoor heated pools with whirlpools
- A full health club with luxurious spa treatments
- Racquetball courts, tennis courts, and racquetball court
- A nine-hole putting green
- 24-hour Business Center provides business support services and work stations.
- Concierge Desk/Multilingual staff
- If you love to eat then you will enjoy our dining options. Choose from En Fuego Restaurant which highlights the flavors of the southwest and Arizona specialties or stay in your room and order in from room service.
- Enjoy a relaxing evening in the Loggia Lounge, featuring our classic retro drink menu.
- Two full-service pool bars
- Palm Café featuring Starbucks® Coffee
- Valet and self-parking
- Gift shop with everything you can imagine
- Avis Rental Car desk
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all public area with remote printing capabilities.
Our Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort/Scottsdale hotel can
accommodate banquets for up to 1,000 guests, and our award-winning team
of meeting professionals, creative catering staff, and in-house
audio/visual staff delivers flawless events. For the bride and groom,
may we recommend a garden wedding followed by an exquisite reception in the Grand Ballroom?
Scottsdale is a premier golfing destination, with nearly 200 courses in the area. Our concierge will be happy to arrange golf tee times at nearby championship greens. Outdoor activities like biking or hiking Camelback Mountain, are also popular.
Our friendly, courteous staff looks forward to welcoming you to the Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort/Scottsdale hotel in charming Scottsdale, Arizona with our very special, signature warm chocolate chip cookies at check-in.