4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Apr 23, 2012
- au revoir, paris.Apr 23, 2012
- I was SO disgruntled after hearing these results...Apr 23, 2012
- Hopefully, this will give undecided voters to Hollande and Melenchon.Apr 23, 2012
- : Most people I know didn't vote for Le Pen, and agree that both Sarkozy and Hollande are terrible, but they voted for Sarkozy/Hollande anyway because they felt like the others didn't have any chance of winning. And most polls didn't think Le Pen had any chance, which is why everyone is so surprised...Apr 23, 2012
- How do you think this will influence the next election? I believe that Hollande will get it, especially if Sarkozy aligns with LE Pen (They are f*cking insane.)Apr 23, 2012
- From what I can gather, there's a quite strong denial of Sarkozy's decisions in the last few years, so I also believe Hollande will be elected. But I might be wrong. Most likely, Le Pen's followers will vote for Sarkozy, but they are not the majority (Le Pen + Sarkozy is roughly 45%).
's cartoon for , one of our biggest newspapers, summarizes the situation well : http://vidberg.blog.lemonde.fr/2012/04/23/que-restera-t-il-du-premier-tour/
(Caption reads : "It's amazing how last week's debates and ideas went away so quickly")
What will probably happen is :
- Mélanchon told his followers to vote for Hollande. That's about 11%.
- Hollande : About 29%
- Joly, Poutou and Arthaud will probably vote Hollande as well : About 4% for the 3 of them
- Sarkozy : About 27%
- Le Pen's followers will most probably vote Sarkozy : About 18%
So, at this point, both sides come to roughly 45% each. I'm not counting Cheminade, as he doesn't really matter (0.2%).
This leaves 's and followers, about 10%, which may vote for either side, as he's a centrist. I voted for him, and I just hope that most will vote Hollande, because, as I said, there's a denial of Sarkozy's decisions. Oh, and also, I didn't take into account the abstention rate, which might change things a lot.
(Source: http://www.google.com/elections/ed/fr/results )Apr 23, 2012
- I thought Carla Bruni was going to shoot more topless photos so her husband can keep his job.Apr 23, 2012