It’s time I started getting savvy with Photoshop – haven’t used it much yet. One of the first things I wanted to try with it was to put together a time-lapse composite – basically, choose a number of images from a time-lapse sequence (3, in this case),…
I’ve decided to start offering photography lessons to people in the DC / Maryland / Virginia area – the lessons will include: - 1 ‘class’ session going over photography basics, including your camera settings and other photography lasting approximately 60…
- National Endowment for the ArtsContracting Officer, 2012 - present• Award government contracts for agency’s needs ranging from photographers/videographers to agency website overhaul.
- UZC MediaMarketing Coordinator/Content Developer, 2011 - present• Marketing Coordinator & Content Developer responsible for all outreach, promotion & brand name recognition to include in-person & social media promotion through all major social media platforms.
- UZC MediaVideographer, 2011 - present• Videographer with hands-on experience shooting outdoor/indoor events and in harsh climates.
- UZC MediaPhotographer, 2011 - present• Photographer with hands-on experience in several areas.
- UZC MediaMultimedia Producer, 2011 - present• Founder of UZC Media - multimedia production entity based in Washington DC.
- United States Air ForceCaptain / Contracting Officer, 2008 - 2012• Awarded government contracts; directly performed & over-saw all phases of contract performance. • Based at Bolling AFB (DC), Andrews AFB (MD), deployed to Baghdad for 6 months (Apr-Oct 2010).
- Free-lancePhotographer, 2007 - 2011• Free-lance photographer & production specialist with several years experience in multimedia.
What drives my creative instinct is seeking out those epic, breathtaking, grand, or even ordinary shots that’ll spark a creative thought or leave the viewer with a sense of wonder, awe, or amazement.
I shoot with my Canon 5D2 but also love using my iPhone camera to the max while traveling around. I shoot a lot of time-lapse/video as well as still photography and also use Dynamic Perception’s Stage Zero rig. I’m currently based in Washington DC and started UZC Media as a photography entity through which I pursue my creative interests and projects I’m working on.
Give me a shout if you like my work on here – I love collaborating with other artists on creative projects.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignEconomics, 2004 - 2008
- Webster UniversityProcurement & Acquisition Mgmt., 2009 - 2010