Here are the ten archetypes I have for my Shadowrun Fate Core game this Friday. Let me know what you think!
Shadowrun 2050 Fate Core
11 Photos - View album
69 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 27 previous comments
- I see the way you use Knowledge but seems to me is a too broad skill and there is a not small probability of abuse or generate confusion(for some people is just too hard going with too broad skills), I would use the aspected skills (or some variant) ofJul 8, 2013
- I'd this as Gear with some free invoke depending on the level of subscription or as Create Advantage on contact if needed in a hurryJul 8, 2013
- Agreed, though I could also see a DocWagon stunt once you get past a certain level of coverage - Once per game, you have an HTR threat team show up to extract you.Jul 8, 2013
- I did a similar stunt for a FAE game a while back. Once per game session you could essentially bow out of a conflict without winning or being taken out or conceding. For higher levels I could see this working on a Fate point basis instead of once per session.Jul 8, 2013
- Sweeeet!Jul 8, 2013
- How did your Shadowrun Fate Core game go? I'm really curious.Aug 23, 2013
Add a comment...