Consistently a top producer in B2B C-Level sales, & recognized leader in complex, major customer relationship management strategy.
- B2B C-Level Sales Expert, Major Account Manager, Consultant, Strategist, & occasional Technology Journalist
- Lived on the sales side of Radio & TV broadcasting with experience at both Fortune 500 & owner-operated properties as a CRMC (Certified Radio Marketing Consultant)
- Served in C-Level sales as a B2B revenue producer in various industries, participated in three start-ups, & was CEO at one which involved video publishing (News Article Available)
- Established a division of a traffic-reporting Radio Network as General Manager, following six years of on-air experience (News Article Available)
- Achieved a Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative license (FINRA) with a firm that was acquired, & was VP at a flooring group that restructured
- Wrote more than 140 Technology News Articles & 17 Press Releases
- Proven front runner in major customer relationship management (CRM) strategy, with substantial experience creating strategies for managing large, complex clients
- Licenses & Certifications: Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative license (FINRA), Insurance License, Real Estate License, CRMC – Certified Radio Marketing Consultant, & numerous sales-training courses.
Executed a $Million-plus annual contract in a complex & challenging environment in which most Account Executives were unable to exceed $5K to $10K per month.