Profile

Cover photo
Ben Dantoni
Works at InterActivative Arts
Attended Loyola University New Orleans
Lives in Portland, OR
755 followers|37,948 views
AboutPostsPhotosYouTube

Stream

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
This is pretty sweet.  I just tried it.  I read a post that +Google has only rolled out 20% of the planned features for +Google+.  I can't wait to see what the other 80%.
 
The Google+ ODEM demo is a fun way to explore Google+ through real-time interactions, using the highest-tech browser and smartphone capabilities. Start by scanning the QR code on screen and then you'll become the master of the demo, scrolling slides and playing videos.

Explore: http://odem.chromeexperiments.com/IB7HzE
1
Add a comment...

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
It's interesting to watch +Google+ grow. +CBS This Morning just said follow us on FB, Twitter, or G+. I don't normally watch, but I wonder when G+ started being included. It's great to see it percolating up to the mainstream media and further entering the collective conscious.
1
Cassandra Dantoni's profile photo
 
yes but your mother still doesn't know how to use it properly.
Add a comment...

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
Live stream of +Trey Ratcliff and the #googlesxsw photowalk, hosted by +Bradley Horowitz and +Google
 
Thanks to +Bradley Horowitz and Google for hosting the +Trey Ratcliff Photowalk! #SXSW
We're streaming it live http://GeekBeat.tv/live 
1
Add a comment...

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
Thanks for this post +Nadine Bruder and +Nicole Simon for the share. My sister gave me a journal for xmas with "Keep Calm and Carry On" on it's cover. I din't know the whole story before seeing this post. Now I like it even more.
 
Adorable bookstore with model trains in it - and the story of keep calm and carry on

via +Nadine Bruder
1
Add a comment...

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
"That's Good!" -+Brian Moran
 
This made me chuckle... had to share. haha
6
2
Add a comment...
In his circles
2,023 people
Have him in circles
755 people
Desie Rickman's profile photo
Alexandra Frank's profile photo
AVIRUP DHAWA's profile photo
Rebecca Lavrick's profile photo
Gregg Molden's profile photo
George Fontes's profile photo
Thomas Cassidy's profile photo
Tyler Hayes's profile photo

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
Duck shoes
1
Add a comment...

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
New video from my favorite local +Portlandia band, Rags + Ribbons.  It looks great guys, keep up the good work.
1
Add a comment...

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
This is pretty amazing. +Lucas Johnson is definitely pushing the envelope with hangouts and collaborative music.
 
Recording Music P2P using Google+ Hangouts n Ableton Live

I can see a future where, there is no difference between the glass separating the musician and producer in the recording studio from the glass in the laptops separating us.

I've been on a mission for awhile to bring the studio online and take it even further and this was the important first step. The idea is to be able to simply and reliably provide a standard that musicians and studios can interface regardless of geographical location.

I can see a future where, i record background vocals from a singer in the UK at lunch, add strings in San Francisco at my studio then call a tabla player in India to finish the day.

Special thanks to +Rob Michael for working with me along the way and has always brought a positive forward thinking attitude along with the undeniable skill set!

#hangoutsonair #hangoutproducer #music #audio
1
Add a comment...

Ben Dantoni

Shared publicly  - 
 
Fun
 
iPhone vs. Android: The Showdown Bring it!

via http://9gag.com/gag/2988905
3
Add a comment...
People
In his circles
2,023 people
Have him in circles
755 people
Desie Rickman's profile photo
Alexandra Frank's profile photo
AVIRUP DHAWA's profile photo
Rebecca Lavrick's profile photo
Gregg Molden's profile photo
George Fontes's profile photo
Thomas Cassidy's profile photo
Tyler Hayes's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Interactive Artist
Employment
  • InterActivative Arts
    Creative Director, 2007 - present
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Portland, OR
Previously
Houston, TX - New Orleans, LA
Links
Contributor to
Story
Tagline
Interactive Artist, Creative Catalyst...""Choose a dream bigger than a lifetime." -Mama Musk
Introduction
"Choose a dream bigger than a lifetime." -Mama Musk
Bragging rights
Providing a creative catalyst to the artist in everyone.
Education
  • Loyola University New Orleans
Basic Information
Gender
Male