16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 32 previous comments
- Regarding the door lintel of Seti I: In the 5th dynasty door lintel which later became the tomb of Seti I - the very top machine is an aerial refueller. It appears at the top of a stele in the British museum, shown doing its job. Edgar Cayce also described these.
Over to the left is the Mayan numeral for 12 - an Anunnaki base number, under the "Cup" of the Cassiopeians (aka the Holy Graal) Apis the Bee/aka Musca the Fly and Vespa the Wasp is where the j-Rod52 are camped, and a mummified one was found in the tomb of a princess of Senusret IIMar 23, 2015
- Richard I received an email to my address, was that really you with a comment or one of those scam type emails? I am frightened to click on the links there, having been warned off doing thatMay 7, 2015
- Hi Richard/Enterprise team
I have been interested in your work for quite a while now. I must admit my interest waxes and wanes with time. I am very interested in your measurement device, the Accutron torsion measuring instrument. Is it possible for one to make ones own?
A little about my self, I am a 40yo geologist from New South Wales in Australia. In my career i have been privileged to have gained work in almost every state in Australia and have gained experience in all things geological in Australia. I have just been introduced to the concept tht there is a long buried pyramid just inland from the coast in far northern NSW..(Graham Hancock has visited the area and concluded that much more work needed to be carried out on the site, though he was VERY interested). As I am sure you are aware, that the native inhabitants of continental Australia have been here for >60K years BP, though never really made it past the wood age or at best the paleolithic development of other areas. The idea of VERY old lithic relics etc interest me a great deal.
I am interested in building a torsion field measurement device to allow some early works to be done on the site without disturbing anything. Also I would be honoured to conduct any simultaneous measurements in Australia during times that you may be interested in. Have you tried this before, taking simultaneous measurements globally during any events?
From your website I have seen the schematic diagram you have up from Bill Alek. What software are you using, what type of precision watch/watch timer, etc etc etc.
Any advice or help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time
Wayne FritzJun 8, 2015
- Don't waste your time Fritz.
Hoagland and his "accutron torsion field detector" have been thoroughly discredited. See below.
http://dorkmission.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/more-on-wacky-acky.htmlJun 8, 2015
- One White CrowJul 18, 2015
- lol Richard stop saying trump is scaring everyone ... u miss indentured what he has said .. so stop twisting thingsJan 22, 2016
Add a comment...