Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Eddie Conlon
6,647 followers -
I'm a singer songwriter,. I play guitar, bass and mandolin.....I' also dabble with photography.
I'm a singer songwriter,. I play guitar, bass and mandolin.....I' also dabble with photography.

6,647 followers
About
Eddie's posts

To be anti Science is to be against progress. To be against progress is just plain stupid!

#WakeUp #MarchForScience #HappyEarthDay

Post has attachment
"Why, oh why, do they set out to ruin the soil, and pollute the skies
Lies all lies, they twist it all around, and they tell you it's not real
But i can see it happening, all around me every day
And i can feel it happening, no matter what they say"

#ClimateChange #ItsReal #HappyEarthDay
#indierock #originalmusic #chicago

https://soundcloud.com/eddiedog-1/its-real

Post has attachment
On one side there is 99% of scientists, on the other is the oil guys and the 1% of scientists they control.
Who do you believe?

#ClimateChange #ItsReal #MarchForScience #HappyEarthDay
Photo

Post has attachment
"Oh why, do we make such a sloppy mess
We don't have in mind what is best"

#EarthDay #plastic #pollution #dyingoceans
#indierock #chicago #originalmusic

https://soundcloud.com/eddiedog-1/sloppy-mess

Post has attachment
"Easter Island covers roughly 64 square miles in the South Pacific Ocean, and is located some 2,300 miles from Chile’s west coast and 2,500 miles east of Tahiti. Known as Rapa Nui to its earliest inhabitants, the island was christened Paaseiland, or Easter Island, by Dutch explorers in honor of the day of their arrival in 1722. It was annexed by Chile in the late 19th century and now maintains an economy based largely on tourism.
Easter Island’s most dramatic claim to fame is an array of almost 900 giant stone figures that date back many centuries. The statues reveal their creators to be master craftsmen and engineers, and are distinctive among other stone sculptures found in Polynesian cultures."
http://www.history.com/topics/easter-island
photo credit....
"Sunrise on Easter Island...Aerial-kite-photography by Pierre Lesage.

#easterisland #polynesia #pacificocean #interestingfacts
Photo

Post has attachment
The mystery has been solved!..... #HappyEaster

#funnystuff #easterbunny #eastereggs 
Photo

Post has attachment
Yikes! I thought those eggs smelled funny.

#funnystuff #eastereggs #christopherwalken #easterbunny #happyeaster
Photo

M.O.A.B. - Mother Of All Bamboozles!

"To bamboozle is to hoodwink, lead by the nose, or pull the wool over someone's eyes — you're tricking or fooling them."
It's all a distraction from #TrumpRussia.
Don't fall for it.

#treason #FBI #investigation 

Post has attachment
Me thinks he thinks that honesty is lacking from storytelling these days.

#tomwaits #storyteller #bittertruth #reality #musicislife #lifeistough
Photo

Post has attachment
"We wrote those words for you,
We hoped you'd make them true
We left you our ideals,
we hoped you'd make them real".......
Here's a song i put together last Summer about unkept promises and hopeful goals. It has a great guitar solo after the second verse. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

#promises #goals #utopian #hope
#originalmusic #indierock #chicago

https://soundcloud.com/eddiedog-1/all-men-are-created-equal-the-cost-of-harmonious-living-words-music-written-performed-by-eddie-conlon-2016-edward-l-conlon-all-rights-reserved
Wait while more posts are being loaded