Oh, how original...a playable dragon! Please critique. I'm considering doing a unicorn as well to flesh out the options for my players.
The Dragon Playbook.pdf - Google Drive
28 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- I love this, and have the perfect opportunity to spring it upon my players, mid-game.Jan 29, 2015
- Yeah. This is definitely one the most surprisingly awesome playbooks I've read. I saw dragon and thought it would just be a lot of overpowered attack moves. I really like the thought that went into this. Well done,.Jan 29, 2015
- Thanks everyone for all the kind words! I hope to have a nee draft soonJan 29, 2015
Here's the newest draft! Now with more moves, and much of the feedback from this thread taken into account. (I would have renamed "Thatched Roof Cottages" to "Burninate," but I very specifically named it so as to reflect the fact that some dragons will be "Freezinating" or even "Storminating" cottages).Feb 1, 2015
- This is awesome. I want to play it right now.Aug 31, 2015
- : I'm using it in a campaign right now; in practice, I've changed the trigger on Fearsome Beast from "when you would speak peacefully with someone" to "when you peacefully enter a steading"Aug 31, 2015
Add a comment...