From that guy who brought you The Dragon, it's . . . The Unicorn! Should cover everything from Narnian soldier-impaling badasses to Lady Amalthea to Lady Raincorn. Again, feedback is appreciated!
The Unicorn Playbook.pdf - Google Drive
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- That being said, enough horsey unicorns exist in pop culture to warrant an alternative move nameFeb 2, 2015
- Do you have other playbook in mind, the likes oftalking dog, magical cat, sphinx, harpy, kappa, gargoyle?Feb 2, 2015
- Talking beast could be good! I was more interested in making play books for common (cliche even!) fantasy protagonists than, say, a kappa. I would struggle to find an adventuring motive for something that typically sits in a river eating cucumbers/children! I frequently use them as antagonists, though.Feb 2, 2015
- Hey, yeah - Fair enough ^.^Feb 2, 2015
- This reminds me . . . I need to revisit my Kappa on the DW Codex one of these days. It's a terribly wordy entry.Feb 2, 2015
Updated! , I ended up keeping the damage die the same, because for the life of me I couldn't think of any instances in fantasy fiction of somebody surviving a unicorn-inflicted wound. Amalthea killed a dragon with hers, and she was far from warlike. I envision the unicorn as more like a Paladin and less like a Cleric, if that makes sense.Feb 2, 2015
Add a comment...