not at all an "unboxing" fan, but not too bad I guess. still does not tell us what exactly comes with the phone, but I guess will be different for everyone. would have liked to see more of the charger, earbuds, etc.
UPDATE: Saygus responded to my ticket and said they would field our questions. I'd like to get about 10 and then send it in. So let us know what's on your mind.
Anyone have anything good? Anyone jump ship over the past few days? Thoughts on the latest vids and info put out?
I sent an email to Saygus asking if I could submit some community questions from this G+ community, but the ticket was closed. I would still like to put together a list of questions that you guys would want the answer to. If you have something to ask please share below and I will try to send it up again (it doesn't hurt to ask).
I noticed Saygus has a G+ now and has been lurking around here so maybe there's a chance. Any legitimate questions are open short of asking for timelines, as I don't think that would get answered anyway.
Questions for Saygus 1. How long did it take for the entire phone to go from concept to reality? First sketch to first dev model in hand? How many hardware changes due to time?
2. Will the OS support RRO layers themeing? (i.e. Sony's theme engine)
3. When will there be a video available showing multiboot in action?
4. Will the 802.11d standard interfere with WiHD being that they are both 60GHz?
5. What is the definitive answer on the FM transmitter? One of the videos clearly shows an FM Xmit icon.
6. Has the battery size changed since adding the dual sim option? What is the current mAH at?
7. Will repo access be provided so that we can use the Saygus modified version as a starting point for our own customized builds?