I've seen it before, and unfortunately a lot of people have this opinion (or else a comedian wouldn't be making jokes about it). And that's all it is, comedians making jokes. I've worked with multiple companies in a marketing position, and not a single one...
Join #NASA as we follow the journey of Comet ISON as it slingshots around the sun.
Will the awesome gravity and energy of the sun break up this cosmic ball of ice and rock? Will it break up? Or will it pass the sun intact to put on a dazzling show in the December sky?
Watch as NASA solar physicists track the comet LIVE from the mission control for NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory,@NASA_SDO, during #ISON’s closest approach to the sun.
We'll also be joined by comet scientists joining from Kitt Peak Observatory in Arizona, where the solar telescope will be observing ISON and by science writer Phil Plait.
NASA scientists will answer your questions LIVE on air here on Google+, in the YouTube comments section during the live broadcast, or via Twitter using #ISON and #askNASA.
The participants in this Hangout include:
• C. Alex Young, Solar Physicist, Associate Director for Science in the Heliophysics Science Division and co-founder of The Sun Today - NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.,
• W. Dean Pesnell, Solar Physicist and Project Scientist for the Solar Dynamics Observatory - NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.,
• Karl Battams, Comet Scientist for the Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC, and solar spacecraft lead for NASA's Comet ISON Observing Campaign, joining from Kitt Peak Observatory in Arizona, where the solar telescope will be observing ISON.
• Phil Plait, writes Slate's 'Bad Astronomy' blog and is an astronomer, science evangelizer, and author of the books "Bad Astronomy" and "Death from the Skies!"
is absolutely right. Google+ is a ghost town, isn't it? I'm sure no one will read this, no one will comment on it, no one will share or click through to the article. There's no one here.
Yet many of us know that's far from the truth.
As Jeremy points out in today's guest blog, the perception is flawed because many people, businesses and organizations come to Google+ with flawed expectations. Instead of taking a moment to understand what Google+ is about and how their social media strategy needs to change to fit this different ecosystem.
As someone once said, Facebook is for connecting with the people you already know, Google+ is for connecting with the people you should know.
If you still feel like Google+ is quiet and empty... check out Jeremy's post and give his suggestions a try. And if you have questions on how to get more out of the network, let us know!
Google+ Must Be A Ghost Town: http://www.thesocialmediahat.com/blog/google-must-be-ghost-town-10242013
Thanks for your comments and shares!
#Google+ #EvanG + #GooglePlusTips #Perception
Pin it here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/12666442675768438/
Thurs 24th 4:30-7:30
Fri 25th 2:00-5:00
Sat 26th 10:00-3:00
(Note - you don't have to attend all 3 if you can't).
Basically Mitsubishi is having a pre summer sale, and you might have seen the Townie vs Baymen campaign, it's a continuation of that. We are going to have a couple people dressed up as baymen (be creative) at each traffic light between the mall and Mitsubishi with signs. Just need to act like a Newfie for a couple hours. They're paying pretty well for it too.
Inbox me, comment or text me if you're interested.
- UpstreamAccount Executive, 2010 - 2012
- NL ClassifiedsSocial Media Coordinator, 2013 - present
- MosaicDigital Brand Ambassador, 2011 - 2011
- Sundance Bar & GrillBartender, 2011 - 2012
- Memorial University of NewfoundlandSocial Media Marketing, 2004 - 2012
- Gardiner CentreSocial Media & E-Marketing Certificate, 2013 - present
NL Classifieds (Newfoundland Labrador Classifieds)
Newfoundland Labrador's largest classified site with 1000's of new ads everyday. Buy and Sell cars, trucks, houses, boats, snowmobiles, pets
Rain, Drizzle, Blog: Why is everyone so afraid of demo/geo targeting?
I don't know if some people are finally clueing in or if the media is looking for something else to scare people with, but demographic and g
Demand answers and real consequences for robocall election fraud
Elections Canada just traced misleading phone calls made during the 2011 federal election to a company that worked for the Conservative Part