Major Update to CM9 Epic 4G Utility: Temporary EL30 boot sdcard ROM is now fixed with working 3G/4G data and Update Profile. You can also Update PRL, calibrate motion sensors and compare EL30 behavior to CM9 using this temporary sdcard ROM.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 75 previous comments
- You have to wait... The phone reboot 4 his own.... =)May 18, 2012
- Followed instructions to the tee and just boots into CM9. Working with CM9 RC1, CWM5, applied zip and rebooted, and it just boots like normal =\Jul 26, 2012
- Whoops, nevermind, think I needed to read the post directly above me. Heeeeeeee I'm literate ;)Jul 26, 2012
- Hey all, I followed the instructions, but it doesn't reboot automatically. Does it matter if the zip is on my internal card or external sd card?Mar 27, 2013
- It looks like it does not actually work correctly with CM6... The thing says it's rebooting, but doesn't. I've done enough flashing trying to get 4G working properly again on this SPH-D710 that I'm actually about to just flash back to a stock rooted ICS FL24 and then cross my fingers to walk the long and winding road back to running WFTN with 4.2.2. ...or maybe just buy another phone and go smash this one at the local Sprint store.May 3, 2013
- Totally worked! I have CM10 and a working autorotate now, yay!
Note: it didn't work until I figured out that it had to be exactly the right path to the file. I'd unzipped it to /sdcard/multiboot/multiboot, rather than /sdcard/multiboot. Oops. Fixed that and it worked. :)Nov 6, 2013