Update 5/4/2012: New experimental kernel for users of CM9 beta3-pre7 below. This kernel contains a fix to allow other cpufreq governors to work. This kernel is not recommended for beta2. Both temporary and permanent kernels are available for download here. We need to know if the phone remains stable in the long-term with these cpufreq changes.
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- I noticed that when phone dies because of a dead battery or got down to 8% when charging it only reads 36% reboot of the phone will then show correct %May 6, 2012
- In previous versions of CM9, I seem to remember using the volume rocker keys while the camera app was open to alter the media volume thereby reducing/silencing the camera shutter sound.
Using Beta3 with the Pre8 kernel my phone now accesses the ringer volume instead of the media volume while using the camera app.
Personally, I have no preference either way, but I wanted to share my observation in the event this functionality was not intended. Thanks for all you're work on CM9. I really am enjoying it.May 6, 2012
- I had previously reported a problem syncing with my Ford Sync system but it turned out to be operator error. It works.May 7, 2012
- Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to use call waiting on beta3-pre7?May 7, 2012
- I tested all governors, and the phone worked fine. I've been running at 1200. This has been rock steady. No issues. Nice work!May 7, 2012
- I'm at 1200 also with no problems. I really thank all the devs involved in this!May 7, 2012