The restrictions imposed by the FAA on this Section 333 Exemption "approval" are nothing short of fucking insane!!
"• All flights must be managed by a two person team consisting of the primary operator and a “visual observer”.
• The operator must obtain a private pilots license and valid Class 3 medical certification, and the visual observer must be present and have an unobstructed line-of-sight to the UAV at all times.
• The drones must remain below the 400 foot commercial airspace ceiling.
• The drones cannot be flown within 500 feet of any person or structure.
• If operating within 500 feet of an individual, that individual must have the required level of personal protective equipment.
• Empire will be required to file a Certificate of Authorization (COA) with FAA for each and every “area” in which they operate."http://www.precisionag.com/