* Quiet zone or margin: is used to isolate the code from other packaging information. This zone is four modules wide
* Position detection patterns: located in three of the four corners. This allows 360 degree (omni-directional) high-speed reading of the code
* Data area: is an array of rows and columns. Each cell is stored as a binary number (1 and 0). Error correction codes are inserted into this area as well
* Alignment pattern: they can appear In more complex QR Codes and they will be located in the lower right hand corner. This pattern allows the QR reader to correct for distortion when the code is bent or curved.The number of alignment patterns used depends upon how much information is being encoded and appear on Version 2 and higher
* Timing pattern: helps to detect the position of each cell in the QR Code
* Version info: Span from Version 1 (21 x 21 modules) to Version 40 (177 x 177 modules)
* Format info: It contains the error correction rate and mask pattern of QR Code. The format information is read first when the code is decoded
* Error-correction (Reed-Solomon code): is applied to restore the data when a part of QR Code is missing. The restoration rate varies on 4 different error correcting levels. For example, if a damaged area is up to 15% of the entire code size, its data can be restored by level M error correcting
#qrcodes #animatedgif #programming #standards #programming
1) Shipping beats perfection.
Scope features down to their core before getting started. Iterate outside of the code. Use mockups, design discussions, and anything else that helps you cut out the nonessential before diving into the 1s and 0s.
2) Be open. Share your work.
Focus on sharing our work both internally and externally with the entire community. Blog about your work. Tell the whole team when you deploy something new. Open source any useful frameworks. Walk down the street and yell to a stranger whenever you ship. Be open, we work on cool stuff.
3) Anybody can fix anything.
If you notice something you could make better, you never have to ask permission. You're allowed to fix anything, from the content of this wiki to the top of the company. If something's stopping you from getting a good change out the door, attack that something like Simba attacks the hyenas once he's grown up and strong.
Check it out, and if you've got feedback, check out the G+ community I made for it:
- University of South CarolinaComputer Science, 2008 - 2012
The Humble Origin Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)
Pay $1 or more to get Dead Space 3, Dead Space, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, and Mirror’s E
Android UI Patterns: Android UI/UX (Re)Design Challenge Results
Taylor Ling announced results of his Android UI/UX (Re)Design Challenge. I had an honour to be par to of the judges of the competition and I
Original Motorola Droid gets update to Android 2.3.4, props to infamous ...
Original Motorola Droid gets update to Android 2.3.4, props to infamous developer Peter Alfonso. Tweet. Anyone out there still holding onto
Recipes That Actually Taste Better as Leftovers - Slow Cooker Beef Stew ...
Loading... recipes; all chow. CHOW. take me to chowhound; recipes; top stories; video. » 5 Savory Quick Breads for Fall Baking » How to Quic
Apple To GetJar: "Stop Using 'App Store' Or We'll Sue You" GetJar: "No."
Apple To GetJar: "Stop Using 'App Store' Or We'll Sue You" GetJar: "No." Posted by David Ruddock in Apps/Gam