My #teamelite circles have a Rock theme this time, so they are named Metamorphic, Igneous and Sedimentary and of course my Elite Inner Circle.
You may not have been included in my #teamelite circles this week. This is because I start compiling the next circles 5 days after publishing. I send a circle notification, a picture notification, and I plus mention everyone in the circle, which gives everyone three chances to know they are included. If you want to make sure you don't miss my circle posts, you should create a circle called "Notify Me", add me to it, and set notifications to "On". In any case, don't worry - you can get into next week's circles by sharing this one
* #teamelite members - see nearer the end for instructions for the next stage! #eliteinnercircle *
I have had so many great #teamelite engagers that I need three whole circles - why are they #teamelite engagers, as opposed to normal engagers? These are the ones who have shared my shared circles - you have close to 1,400 circle sharers here for you to add across these three circles. You should add people in these circles, because they are active engagers and will brighten up your Google Plus experience. I'm not sure you could handle all that Google Plus engagement, so think twice before you do so!
My #teamelite circles are extensively shared by the top circle sharers on Google Plus, so naturally, membership of #teamelite is very exclusive and there is a lot of demand to get in.
To get in, and to ensure you stay in #teamelite you need to do the following:
1. Add me to your circles, if you haven't done so already
2. +1 this circle
3. Publicly share this circle to public, your circles and extended circles. DO NOT DELETE THIS SHARE OR YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM NEXT WEEK'S #teamelite OR POSSIBLY BLACKLISTED FROM #teamelite FOR GOOD
4. If possible, leave a comment on this circle so I know you have done the three steps above (I say "if possible" as my circle comments more often than not hit the 500 comment limit).
5. So I can easily find your share, always publicly share my original shared circle. You'll know if you're sharing the original one because you won't see "Jason Levy originally shared" above here. If you do see it, click on "originally shared" and it will bring you to this post.
6. You need to share within 5 days of when the circle was published, as I publish my #teamelite circles weekly, and they take me a day or so to curate. Otherwise it may be two weeks before I pick up your share and you get added to the circle again. This is especially true for my #eliteinnercircle . Therefore, for the best results if the circle is more than a week old, you should share my latest #teamelite and #eliteinnercircle circles, which you can find on my profile page at: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts
BE THE BEST OF THE BEST:
To get into my #eliteinnercircle you need to share my Metamorphic, Igneous and Sedimentary #teamelite circles, as well as my current #eliteinnercircle circle. You can find them all here:
Elite Inner Circle:
METAMORPHIC Team Elite Engager:
IGNEOUS Team Elite Engager:
SEDIMENTARY Team Elite Engager:
#circleshare #circlesharing #sharedcircles #sharedpubliccircles #publiccircle #teamelitecircle #teameliteengagercircle #dontconfusethecircles
I don't wish to offend anyone on the internet, so if you would like to be removed from my shared circles, please send me a private message and I won't share your profile in the future. The only way being shared will affect you is that you will get notifications that people have added you. You are under no obligation to add them back to your circles. If you don't add them back, they will most likely remove you from their circles after some time.
What is aural microsuction?
Aural microsuction is a method of safely and painlessly removing was from the ear.
Oto-irrigation (what used to be known as ear syringing) has been unavailable for a long time through district nurses, as the traditional ear syringe is no longer considered best practice, and the oto-irrigation equipment is quite cumbersome. Also, there is a chance that a preexisting perforated eardrum could be undiagnosed and the irrigation process may push wax, dead skin and bacteria through the eardrum into the middle ear, with the resultant potential for infection. This is why many GP surgeries have stopped ear syringing and oto-irrigation and now refer all patients to their local ENT department for aural microsuction.
This service is free under the NHS, but the usual two week wait for syringing by the GP Practice Nurse has now extended to up to six weeks or more, as ENT clinics struggle to cope with the demand. At London Hearing Aids, we can offer aural microsuction wax removal in London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire. For more information head over to http://www.londonhearingaids.co.uk/articles/26-services/42-microsuction-ear-wax-removal-in-london.html