Craig is the owner of The Inside Corner, Inc., a Sitecore partner and web consultancy. We are the US point of contact for teams of near-shore developers that we mentor and manage on Sitecore projects. We work together to help our clients achieve their goals with Sitecore in a cost efficient way so they can focus on their core business. We work with corporate and non-profit institutions that wish to create a new Sitecore site or enhance an existing one. We foster solid partnerships that result in flexible engagement models. Cell (707) 319-7446; Email craig[at]ticdevs.com
- New York UniversityBASIC programming, 1972 - 1976
- Foothill CollegeC# programming
- TeknowlogyVisual Basic programming
- The Inside Corner, Inc.Founder / Co-owner, 2009 - presentProvide architecture, development, operational support and management for new Sitecore projects and for upgrades to existing Sitecore sites. Perform architectural reviews and consultations for existing Sitecore projects. Provide Sitecore developer resources for peak loads. Works with onshore developers and a near-shore team of ten developers to develop and maintain engaging Sitecore sites.
- Lawrence Berkeley National LabSenior Infrastructure Architect, 2005 - 2009Craig had system-wide responsibility and in some cases cross-functional team responsibility for various projects at LBNL during his three year term appointment. As Senior Infrastructure Architect, Craig dealt with complex problems where analysis of situations required an in-depth evaluation of various factors including intangible variables. Craig used his knowledge of technology and programming to recommend appropriate actions. He was responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on many projects. For example, Craig developed a low-cost web-based solution for desktop inventoryt at LBNL that transparently collected data from each desktop. The resulting LBNL internal Inventory Web site allowed managers to view inventory data based on how the lab does business. The inventory web site was also integrated with the lab's Computer Configuration Management System.
- Lawrence Livermore National LabConsultant, 1997 - 2005
- Nevada Test SiteConsultant, 2003 - 2003
- Infotec Commercial ServicesTechnical Instructor, 1995 - 1997