Version 1.1.0 of Mobile Monitor for iPhone and iPad by SaM Solutions is now available for download from the App Store (Download). Mobile Monitor is a unique application for remote management of Windows systems. The server end of the application is installed on a computer running under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista or Win7, and the client component is installed on an Apple iPhone or iPad. The software was created for real-time monitoring and control of various system parameters of Windows-based systems via a mobile client.
What’s new in this version:
• Display of the server’s OS version;
• Display of the current OS uptime;
• Display of the total running time of the HDD(s);
• Possibility to select the IP address of a network device;
• Possibility to remotely log a user off the server;
• Possibility to remotely hibernate the server;
• Display of the list of users registered on the server;
• Possibility to take screenshots of active users’ screens;
• Possibility to send messages to local users logging in to the system;
• Limitation of user access rights: access from the iPhone client is only granted to users from the Administrators group.
Version 1.1.0 of Mobile Monitor also features a number of bug fixes:
• The new version allows the use of servers running under Windows Vista;
• The uninstallation cleanup procedure now removes all the files that should be removed during uninstallation;
• The iPhone client is now stable (its operation is not interrupted when the user switches between different tabs).