Amen that Walmart does not care. Not about employees, their staff, their vendors or their customers. From the time you walk in, they are eyeing you and watching you, all because of "Loss Prevention." I do not feel that way in other stores at all. They are especially harsh to their customers at the 45th and Colter store in Amarillo, Texas. I will rarely darken their doors, and only when I have too.
Start a hangout
Works at River Road High School
Lives in Amarillo Texas
I was born
I grew up
That's my short bio.
Amarillo Texas - Amarillo Texas - Pensacola Florida - San Antonio Texas - Lubbock Texas - Blackwell Oklahoma
Former Mathematics & Science Teacher, and Shop Manager, Welder, Mechanic, and Designer
Math, Physics, Welding, Mechanic
- River Road High SchoolMathematics Teacher, presentAlgebra I and Geometry Teacher
- Holy Cross Catholic AcademyMathematics and Science Teacher
- Boys Ranch High SchoolAlgebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry Teacher
- Randall High SchoolAlgebra I and Algebra II Teacher
- West Texas A&M UniversityStudent, 2002 - 2007I obtained the degree and all certificates needed to teach Mathematics in public schools in Texas
- Utility Trailer Southwest SalesTrailer, Parts and Service Salesman, 2000 - 2002Salesman
- Pierce DistributingOwner, 1998 - 2000I bought a franchise to sell baked goods to area grocery stores
- American Equipment and TrailersService Manager, 1996 - 1998Overseer of a Service Department for medium to heavy duty trucks and trailers.