The other day, I glanced down at my student sitting patiently in front of my desk. His arms were laying across his chest and his head resting against the back of my sofa. For a moment, I believed him to be asleep, his breathing shallow and calm. He was wait...
People that I have conversed with over my professional and personal life have usually used the word "moment" to describe his or her present time or a particular situation having occurred in that person's lifetime. As I pondered the word "moment," a familiar...
- Richland School District OneEducation, 2005 - present
- Mary KaySenior Consultant, 2001 - presentEnriching Lives
- Cheese and Rice Cuisine and Catering CompanySous Chef, 2014 - presentAssist Head Chef
- Kershaw County School DistrictScience Education and Coach, 1989 - 2005
Happily married to my high school sweetheart, David Dowey, and we have four true loves: Joseph, Braxton, Rayghan, and Wallyce-Olivia. We just recently obtained a daughter-in-law , Brittney, and a precious little grandson, Adam Joseph, into our growing family. God is awesome and continues to amaze us daily!
I love being an educator, a mother, a wife, a daughter and a friend.
- Winthrop UniversityMasters in Administrative Leadership, 2003
- Francis Marion UniversityMasters in Divergent Learning, 1998
- University of South CarolinaBS in Physical Education, 1989
- University of South CarolinaMinor in Biology, 1990
- Lugoff-Elgin High School1984
- College of ChsrlestonComputer Science, 2015 - 2015Programming with ALICE