Wonder if anybody as ever wondered about 3d printers, mine should be here next week for my birthday, there is a big community on Facebook, this one is suppose to be the best for the money, been learning on sketch up all week, nice to design my own phone docks and then print them out
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Ted SalmonOwner+2We talked about this at some length on one of the earlier shows. We said we'd have a Special on it but never did. Give us a shout if you want to take part or be interviewed for an audio plugin for the show. Cheers.
May 14, 2017
- will do ted good idea, ill get it first and as its a diy build ill keep you posted, once I've got my head around it, and done a couple of prints, already got orders haha, be good to come on as a guest and share my experienceMay 14, 2017
- Julie WillsModerator+1I could watch them for hours. Just can't think of anything I'd actually use one for 😉May 15, 2017
- I'm a geek Julie, first I buy the item then I justify why I have it haha, usually to the wife who rolls her eyes and says I've heard it all before I'll give it a week haMay 15, 2017
- It depends on how good the outputs are. I'm sure once you get the feel for what it can do, you can stop ordering so much stuff from Amazon. :)May 17, 2017
Add a comment...