- Online educatorWebmaster, blogger, internet researcher, 2004 - present
- Editor - Indonesia PublicationsOwner, publisher, and researcher, 1984 - 2004
- Social science analyst - US Information Agency Office of Policy and ResearchFull-time researcher - Southeast Asia issues and international survey research, 1977 - 1984
- Chair - Sociology Department, University of Alabama in HuntsvilleFull-time academic - sociology, 1974 - 1977
- Assistant Professor, Marywood CollegeFull-time academic - aociology, Marywood College, 1973 - 1974
- Assistant Professor - Cornell UniversityFull-time academic - Southeast Asia Program and Sociology Department, 1972 - 1973
- Assistant Professor - NUS, then called University of SingaporeFull-time academic - sociology, 1968 - 1971
- Grad student and Instructor - Harvard UniversityFull-time in then Department of Social Relations, 1961 - 1968
- Researcher - Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyPart-time experimental social psychologist, 1963 - 1965
- Researcher - Raytheon CorporationPart-time arms control researcher, 1962 - 1963
- Researcher - Itek CorporationPart-time arms control researcher, 1961 - 1962
- Harvard UniversityMA and PhD - Sociology, social anthropology, social psychology, clinical psychology, 1961 - 1968
- Syracuse UniversityJournalism program, 1957 - 1958
- Knox CollegeBA - Philosophy, religion,psychology, 1958 - 1961
The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia
Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, ...
Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel & acc
Rebuttal to U Khin Maung Saw’s misinformation on Rohingya
Kaladan Press Network The First Rohingya News Agency
Statement of the Special Rapporteur on the Situation of Human Rights in ...
In Yangon, I met with prisoners of conscience released since my last visit, members of the Interim Press Council, visited the offices of the
Living with Electricity Outage in Myanmar - Today in Myanmar | Today in ...
Electricity outage is a regular event in Myanmar. The electricity produced in Myanmar is not enough for domestic use. As a result, even in Y
Southeast Asian Leaders Earn Highest Job Approval in Asia
Residents in most Asian countries surveyed in 2011 are more likely to approve of their leaders than disapprove. Laos' president earned one o
Peace team set sights on Kachin conflict | Democratic Voice of Burma
Experts say President Thein Sein's move to take charge with renewed peace talks with ethnic rebels has revived hope that the conflict in Kac
For those who are worried about the Rohingya taking over the part of wes...
skip to main | skip to sidebar. Contact us. Rohingya Blogger-. Home; Rohingya. History; Culture; Language. Bookshelf. Arakan Journal; Rohing
New mental health initiative reaching out to refugees — NewsWorks
War torture loss of family and friends refugees arriving in the United States often carry heavy emotional baggage Then they endure the stra