PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST
I am happy to announce the 1st Google+ Photography Giveaway. I have lined up some awesome prizes for everyone to get a chance to win. A more in-depth take on these guidelines, rules and instructions can also be found on my blog, http://www.colbybrownphotography.com/blog/google-exclusive-giveaway-big-photography-prizes-free-stuff/. Please share that link with any photographer that you know that hasn't joined Google+ just yet and lets bring them into our community here :)
Who Is Eligible?
As long as you have a Google+ account, you are eligible. It does not matter where you live :)
As I said, we have 4 prizes available for this giveaway...which means you have 4 chances to win. So what do we have?
- onOne Software (www.ononesoftware.com) recently announced their new Perfect Photo Suite 6. This revolutionary photo editing suite contains some ground breaking applications that will change your digital editing workflow forever. Perfect Photo Suite 6, the dramatic new version of onOne Software's award winning product suite offers the best new tools for solving the most common problems faced by photographers today. This major upgrade introduces completely new products Perfect Portrait and Perfect Effects, Perfect Mask, the next generation of Mask Pro, Perfect Layers, in addition to favorites Perfect Resize, FocalPoint and PhotoFrame. I posted a small write up that details what to expect with Perfect Photo Suite 6 HERE. It will be available in mid to late October for the general public. Value = $300
- Need a new photography website? SmugMug (www.smugmug.com) has graciously donated a year free SmugMug Pro account. This includes a complete shooping experience for your customers, unlimited storage of your images for protection, your choice of photo labs to have your work printed, custom watermarks, coupon management, package pricing and even event marketing. Top that off with gorgeous themes to personalize your galleries, no unwanted ads or promotions, full screen slideshows, full tech support and much much more. Value = $150
- Do you want a better way to display your photography work in person? It doesn't get better then then picking up a Backlit Box (www.backlitbox.com) to show off your images. The Backlit Box is the most dramatic custom printing method available in the market today. Once mounted on a Backlit Box, your image is lit from within by LED's and will show the color, depth and details in way that you have never seen before. Check out my recent review of the Backlit Box HERE. You can win a free 8x12 of your choice in this give-a-way. Value $100
- Want to learn photography from some of the biggest names in the photography industry? Scott Kelby is giving away a 1 year subscription to Kelby Training Online (http://kelbytraining.com/). That means you have access to learn from Scott Kelby, Joe McNally, Jay Maisel, Dave Black, Jeremy Cowart and more. On top of that, Scott is also giving away a signed copy of his latest book, Light it. Shoot It. Retouch It. Combined Value, Over $230
How do I Win?
Follow the steps below to enter.
1. Make sure you have circled (onOne Software), (SmugMug), (Backlit Box), (Kelby Training Online) and .
2. On the original Google+ post (https://plus.google.com/u/0/113455290791279442483/posts/Eo3bKgepqEG) announcing the giveaway, leave a comment with atleast 1 photographer that has inspired you. They MUST have less then 4000 followers here on G+.
3. Sign up for the announcement of the launch of The Giving Lens (www.thegivinglens.com). This is a new organization that I have founded that aims to blend photo education and giving back to local communities in need around the globe. You can find out more information before signing up here:
By doing this, you ONLY allow The Giving Lens to send you just one email, announcing its grand opening. You can opt out after that. *The Giving Lens has no affiliation with onOne Software, Kelby Training Live, Backlit Box or SmugMug at this time.
4. Re-Share this post (https://plus.google.com/u/0/113455290791279442483/posts/Eo3bKgepqEG) (*PLEASE INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL URL FOR THIS POST WHEN RESHARING. ANYONE COMMENTING ON A RESHARED POST WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED A VALID ENTRY INTO THIS GIVEAWAY*)
Thats it! If you have completed all four of those steps, you are officially entered into the giveaway. I will pull names from the comments on the original post and put them into a spreadsheet, assigning them random numbers. I will then go to www.random.org and draw out a number on Sept. 21st, Sept 25th, Sept 28th and Oct. 2nd...announcing the winners on each of those days. The prizes being drawn for will also be completely random each prize night. If your name is chosen, I will contact you directly and then verify that you have completed the 4 required steps. If you have not, I will pick another person at random. You will have 24 hours to reply to me after my first initial contact.
After the contest is finished, I will create a public Google+ "Inspirational Photographers" list on http://www.group.as/ so that everyone can check out and add those inspiring photographers that were mentioned by the participants of this giveaway to their own circles.