SkyDrive vs iCloud vs Dropbox: Which Is The Best Cloud Storage / Backup Service That You Should Use?
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- icloud should not even be in this list it simply sucks and is not a backup system it`s a way for apple to reduce traffic on the main download serversApr 24, 2012
- Another thing about dropbox is its badass local client. What i like about it is that when it discovers changes in a file it uploads a diff of that file rather than reuploading the file itself. Which saves alot of bandwidth, especially when your dealing with truecrypt containersApr 24, 2012
- i will definitely go for dropbox. skydrive can be a pain in the ass when dragiing and dropping files(how many people need to store 25GB of cloud files anyway). iCloud is useful only if all your devices are iOS and Mac. Google is still cooking what they have in store for us to use later. so dropbox is the way to go.Apr 24, 2012
- With W7 PC and Android mobile DropBox is the best both-way (now that can make a nice name for a cloud storage!!). Skydrive should have a link to Android phones that canmake it good. Otherwise 25GB is pretty good.
Another great application is Evernote. I can store a lot on that and twitter a lot from that and its compatible with most of the fancy devices.
Personally do not like iPhone or iPad...so no comments on their many shortcomings.Apr 24, 2012
- Do dropbox links still die after a certain amount of downloads? This reason has forced me to use box, those links stay active forever until I delete or change the fileApr 24, 2012
- event @Ubuntu One :pApr 24, 2012