No one (well, almost no one) knows what Microsoft will announce on Monday, but that won't stop tech writers like myself from speculating our butts off.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- The bigger question is does anyone care at this point? Windows 8 tablets are priced higher than an Ipad which is the "defacto" tablet. Windows 8 RC is still quite buggy and Oct isn't a long way off. I will get smartglass for our 360's but Windows 8 seems to be more like a bloop single than a grand slam walk off home run.
You should change your photo cuase your such a nice guy...>.<Jun 16, 2012
- I'm sure there are those that care, but how many? I've no idea. I'm just glad my job doesn't require me to know those things.
Re profile pic: Who says i'm nice? ;)Jun 16, 2012
- Come to Seoul and get an unlocked export Galaxy S 3 and I will let the world know that you're too kewl for school. I saw you on Geek World. Anyone who is even remotely associated with Crave can't be all bad.Jun 16, 2012
- I definitely can't argue with that. Viva la Crave!Jun 16, 2012
- Lol, that sucks. Will you be attending?Jun 16, 2012
- Yep. I'll be there on Monday, hopefully with my cautious optimism hat on. Now, where did I put that?...Jun 16, 2012
- What about the B&N connection? Do you think that deal came too soon to impact this? Also is this hastily planned event an attempt to steal the thunder from Google's Nexus Tablet?Jun 18, 2012