Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Lean Construction Blog
14 followers -
Learn, Connect, Share & Get inspired on topics related to Lean Construction.
Learn, Connect, Share & Get inspired on topics related to Lean Construction.

14 followers
About
Lean Construction Blog's posts

Post has attachment
Claus Nesensohn is the founder and CEO of the Refine Project AG. He blogs about the Lean Maturity. http://buff.ly/2kGSflt
Photo

Post has attachment
70% of all Kaizen improvements that Toyota and their suppliers do are small improvements, just removing steps in motion. The remaining 30% were made up of large Kaizens with the implementation of technology or more sophisticated applications of machinery to gain efficiency.

#Lean #LeanConstruction #Toyota

Post has attachment
Juan Felipe Pons is a Lean Management Trainer. He blogs about teaching Lean and building Lean culture. http://buff.ly/2jiBLPY
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Christine Pasquire is a Professor of Lean Project Management at NTU. She blogs about the Last Planner System. http://buff.ly/2jEnlZ2
Photo

Post has attachment
Onboarding offer’s many opportunities to not only build a collaborative and empathetic learning culture but also establish beneficial process changes necessary to implement and support the adoption of Lean project planning and management activities.

#LeanConstruction #LPD #Lean

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
It is the General Contractor’s responsibility to promote collaboration and facilitate pull planning sessions to identify tasks at the operational level. Full deployment of these strategies, however, requires training and leadership among the managers of both contractors and trade partners.

#Lean #LastPlanner
Wait while more posts are being loaded