btw, I like the si REITs Carl, got anymore?
Anyhow, I think current events since this article was written have already sunk the dollar
- Investment UGlobal Equities & Emerging Markets Specialist, present
Carl Delfeld is a Forbes Asia columnist and founder of Jetsetter Capital, a specialist on emerging and frontier markets. He is also an advisor to Leopard Capital, a frontier markets private equity firm. He represented the U.S. on the Board of Directors of the Asian Development Bank in Manila, Philippines after serving as a consultant on emerging capital markets with the U.S. Treasury and the U.S. Senate Finance Committee.
Prior to this, he opened markets in Japan, Australia and Hong Kong for the investment bank Robert W. Baird & Company and headed up the Japan/South Korea Boston group for Bank of America.
Carl is the author of four books including:
- Red, White and Bold: The New American Century
- Think Global, Grow Rich: 7 Principles for Building a Global Portfolio
- ETF Investing Around the World: A Guide to Building a Global ETF Portfolio
- The New Global Investor: Using ETFs to Build Smarter, Simpler and Safer Portfolios
His commentary on global and emerging markets has appeared in publications such asInvestor’s Business Daily, Forbes, Fox, Fortune, CNBC, Barron’s, The Economist,BusinessWeek and the Asian Wall Street Journal.
Delfeld has M.A.L.D. from the Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy (Tufts/Harvard) and studied at Sophia University and Keio University in Tokyo, Japan. He was U.S. representative to the Asian Development Bank in Manila, Forbes Asia columnist, U.S. Treasury emerging markets consultant and investment banker in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Sydney.
- Fletcher School of Law & DiplomacyM.A.L.D.
- Sophia University
- Keio University in Tokyo