Here's the first version of a plugin to replace an article stub by content from the linked URL's page. This one can be configured for every feed you like it to process. Have fun!
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 21 previous comments
- After some time I tried your Plugin, doesn't seem to work for me. I can't even get to the FeedMod settings to set them up, the logs show a php-error: FastCGI: server "/var/www/tt-rss/cgi-bin/php5.cgi" stderr: PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method PluginHost::getInstance() in /var/www/tt-rss/plugins/af_feedmod/init.php on line 144, referer: http://tt-rss.example.org/prefs.php
Where's my failure?Apr 29, 2013
- It seems you used the current Git version which is already optimized for the current tt-RSS. There's a closed issue at GitHub where the workaround is described.Apr 29, 2013
- Thanks. I just updated tt-RSS. The JSON files in the mods subfolder are defaults I guess? Can I add my settings there too?Apr 29, 2013
- Sooner or later I will use them for the preferences. For now it's just examples. You're welcome to add your definitions via a Pull Request at GitHub. :)Apr 29, 2013
- Yeah, I just realized that the Oatmeal RSS doesn't change, I'll add your example to my settings.
I'll try to create some pull requests. But honestly I am fairly new to git and I don't get the importance of some of your used parameters.
Nevertheless, I will try. ;-)Apr 29, 2013
- Would it be possible in a future release to allow also matching title in addition to url? This would allow us to exclude processing of news articles on comic sites :DJul 12, 2013