- minMOGFounder & CEO, 2012 - present
- greghammond.comInteractive Producer, Designer & Artist, 1994 - 2012
- RidemakerzDirector, Interactive, 2008 - 2009
- Build-A-Bear WorkshopDirector of Interactive Services, 2007 - 2008
- TrendmastersManager, Computer Graphics, 2000 - 2001
- Real SportsDirector of Development, 1999 - 2000
- SimutronicsArt Director, 1997 - 1999
- Hammond & LeylandGame Designer, 1991 - 1994
- LucasArts EntertainmentProducer, 1989 - 1991
- Broderbund SoftwareProduct Manager, 1987 - 1989
- Data Trek, Inc.Creative Director, 1983 - 1987
I've been designing, producing, writing, and creating graphics and animation for games since 1981. Back in 1983, when there were only 6 colors (and nobody complained), my brother Eric and I made our mark with "Julius Erving and Larry Bird Go One-on-One," a game that helped to launch the early success of Electronic Arts.
Over the past 3 decades, I have been involved in the development of more than 35 interactive projects, including games, educational titles, virtual worlds and mobile apps. While working at Lucasfilm Games / LucasArts Entertainment (1989-1991), I produced several landmark games, including “The Secret of Monkey Island,” “Loom” and “Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe.”
In 2007 I directed the development and launch of Build-A-Bearville, a kids’ virtual world for Build-A-Bear Workshop. In late 2008, I was tapped to direct the launch of another kids’ virtual world, the RIDEMAKERZ Virtual Experience.
Now, as CEO & Founder of minMOG, a new game studio here in St. Louis, I am working on an exciting, original mobile project: a hybrid of casual, social and MMO gaming with numerous ground-breaking features.
Please contact me if you wish to know more about minMOG.
- MiraCosta College
- Principia College
- Vista High School