To commemorate the passing of the Iron Lady, in the centre of these London lights is #10 Downing Street.
267 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- me, I'm not British, I live in Ireland. There are other British participants in this comment thread. (And please do note, that this post stopped to be a scientific / æsthetic exercise from the moment it was dedicated to the timely passing of Ms. Thatcher; of course you may not like it, just remember that you're not here to police the comments.)Apr 9, 2013
- would you care to use more specific punctuation, if you don't mind? I have a slight trouble to understand if you're telling me that I'm an imported Mick that is not supposed to police comments (which I am not doing) or if you're telling me that I'm not an imported Mick.
(as a side note, I'd like to point out that calling Irishmen Micks is usually considered impolite here; try not to use this when you're talking to an actual Irish person)Apr 9, 2013
- See, I'm not policing this thread, you are. I'm just replying to your demands that the Brits should not voice their opinions of the lovely ex-PM here. You seem also to be mistaking me for someone else, I'm not Irish, I just live here.
As a side note – frankly, sir, you seem to be quite bloody fucking impolite for someone just asking for respect; and you also seem to not understand me clearly enough (I know it's my fault, do please take my apologies for that – English is only the third language I've learned and I still need to work on both my vocabulary and grammar)Apr 9, 2013
- Oh the banter.....nice pics btw, in a non political way. Better watch what i say before the keyboard police pull me over.Apr 9, 2013
- Amazing woman - did a lot to improve life while she was alive. More than most of us. Jealous?Apr 11, 2013
- whose life, exactly? (Her husband did make a killing in his business, though, so you may be partially right.)Apr 11, 2013