- IBM RationalWorldwide technical Enablement Lead, present
My name is Jean-Louis Marechaux. As it is not easy to pronounce or remember, most people simply call me "JL".
I work for IBM Rational Software and have 17+ years of experience with software development. Right now, I am part of the WW Performance & Enablement Team, as the Worldwide Technical Enablement and CoP Leader in the “Collaborative Lifecycle Management for IT” and "Agile ALM" segments.
In my technical leadership role, I focus on Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), agile, and agility at scale. Before joining the Rational group, I worked as a Solution Architect for IBM Global Business Services and other IT organizations. I have been involved in architecture, design, development, and methodologies. My main areas of interest are ALM, agile software development practices, web technologies, and software architecture.
Follow some of the initiatives I am involved in:
- The IBM DevOps Community: http://bit.ly/DevOpsSAFe
- IBM Rational Learning Circles: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/training/learning-circle/
- Jazz.net, RTC, Agile, and Agile ALM: https://jazz.net/agile/
- Twitter: @JLmarechaux
- Pragmatic Architecture blog: http://ibm.co/PragArch